ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 454534
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

10419670, that is my high score without going to sandbox.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

0180361525 highest score

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rr7ztx.jpg

my computer started to go so slowly...

boomman2u
boomman2u
33 posts
Nomad

how do you take a screenshot?

boomman2u
boomman2u
33 posts
Nomad

ok i cant screenshot so ill just say it: 105962452

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

how do you take a screenshot?

For most Windows computers, hit PrntScrn, open some type of image program (paint, photoshop, etc), hit Ctrl+v or Paste to paste the screenshot, crop it, save it, use an upload site (photobucket, deviantART, etc), upload the image file, link to it.

my computer started to go so slowly...

Mine didn't. I just got bored. Of course, I'm using an HP with an i7-3610QM. It would've lagged like hell on the Vista.
boomman2u
boomman2u
33 posts
Nomad

For most Windows computers, hit PrntScrn, open some type of image program (paint, photoshop, etc), hit Ctrl+v or Paste to paste the screenshot, crop it, save it, use an upload site (photobucket, deviantART, etc), upload the image file, link to it.

Thank you
boomman2u
boomman2u
33 posts
Nomad

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Basically the winner of this round is the one with the most time on their hands.

I prefer to think of it as the one who is whiling to win.... but yeah, same thing haha.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

new score 67851900

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

When is the official end of this round?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

nvm. Saw it on 109. Tomorrow @ midnight.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

are we gona play a deferent game today?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, the round is over. I will get the leaderboards list up soon.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Mine didn't. I just got bored. Of course, I'm using an HP with an i7-3610QM. It would've lagged like hell on the Vista.

yeah I'm rolling deep with windows XP
Showing 1081-1095 of 2862