ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 454531
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, the round is over

crap! well,there goes Killersup for this compotion
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

emp-11011656935
xverb-106649000
boomman-105962452
soccerdude-105239480
shadowgun-67851900
Blade-60985965
---
Sorry for my lateness, I didnt have internet for a while, but im back now.
These are the people that will continue to the next round. The game will be coming shortly.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Well, I am going to do something that breaks most of the rules I have already stated. I am giving you a game.... from outside of armor games. I know, I know, its called Armor Gamer Championship but i thought that you seem like a talented bunch so I (being the nice person I am) gave you a bit of a challenge this round. Whats this challenging game you ask? Well my friend, its name is feared by all. It is....QWOP.
Round goes until Friday. 3 people will be eliminated. I hope you enjoy all the rage im sending your way. If by some insane mirical you beat the game, give me a rough estimate of the time it took for you to win. No cheating, Im trusting you. Good luck.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

My first reaction:

NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT THIS GAME SERIOUSLY DUDE MY BEST AT IT IS 1 METER ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE A GAME THIS DIFFICULT AND IT'S NOT EVEN ON AG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

(caps lock)

--

(25-30 Minutes Later)

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/Screenshot2012-08-06at104306AM.png

OH YEAH I'M SO AWESOME AT THIS GAME IT'S INSANE AND I HAVE A FREAKING AWESOME STRATEGY WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(caps lock)

But really this is one of the greatest achievements of flash gaming history for me. I'm putting it on my AG profile and everything. Probably Facebook too it's that awesome. If anyone doubts me I have another screenshot with my open tabs too but it's too big for forum-viewing, you'll have to scroll a lot, so I'm not posting it now.

Also after this round if anyone wants to they can hear my ultimate strategy for it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I know your strategy soccer dude. The highest I have gotten is 20, then i got bored and made him to bicycle kicks and flips.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

is that the list of who is out or who is still in

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yeah the photo does kinda give it away...

Let's just say at about 50 meters it got a whole lot tougher.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

OP:

what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG.

When I signed up for this, I assumed we'd be playing games on AG...

Anyway, 18.5 so far.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I only go to 7.7, and I hate the running game.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Up to 54, same link.

boomman2u
boomman2u
33 posts
Nomad

WIN!!! Took forever but i did it! http://â-â-â-â-â-â-â-â-â- This probely wont work so i might repost

boomman2u
boomman2u
33 posts
Nomad

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhA2vUnDOKoOyuKHC-AOGSxzlLhqB5ouUnTT9ans78FaYlW_ed4g This is right i think.

boomman2u
boomman2u
33 posts
Nomad

Sorry took me 1:30 to do the thing.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

99.3 Darn it. Got too hasty and he fell over.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

FINALLY!!! VICTORY!!! 100.7!

Showing 1096-1110 of 2862