3 posts
Nomad

religion is wierd

• 11 Replies
The_Masquerade
The_Masquerade
140 posts
Nomad

I would dare disagree with that, with all due respect. But I am awed at such misunderstanding. Religion is belief. Basically, your title is stating belief is bad. That is purely an opinion and this thread has no purpose except for disagreeing, sadly. Also, another misconception is "religion is weird" in your title "religion is bad" which means weird is bad to you. Weird is not always bad. Think about everybody doing the same things over and over again so nothing is ever weird, without diversity or eccentricity, everything becomes apathetic. Weird is not always "bad".

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I second all of ^that. Well said masquerade.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Some may think or feel that religion is bad because of past experiences with, well let's say someone ministering or preaching to you. I know many who feel the same way about religion because they have had so many people give them a "Bible Beating" I for one don't like to have political or religious views crammed down my throat. I'm assuming, even though i shouldn't that you were either raised to believe this, or you have had a bad experience with religion altogether. And T_M is totally right. You support your belief with little knowledge and support therefor rendering this thread pointless. I see no reason for really making it in the first place.

-Arax 0_X

Skyla
Skyla
291 posts
Peasant

Er, yes. Thank you for the wonderful contribution to the forums.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

You can believe in a Religion or not

you can believe in a God or not

its your life and its your choice to believe or not

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

personally i think religion is a waste of damn time

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I believe in a Religion but I hardly go to church but if you don't like to believe in a Religion then that's your choice to make

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

it is my choice if there was a gid then life would be sik but it aint

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Life is life its always the same and you can choose what ever you want to do in life

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

religion isn't bad it is just used to explain the unexplained and as a scape goat for when someone screws up

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

There is already a more developed thread about this which is not just a n opinion based one. It leaves a lot of room for debate.

The thread can be found Here!

Post all further posts about this kinda thing there. Thanks.

Showing 1-11 of 11