Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 8:14am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

How far are you getting the surviving one down before he kills you? Also does Felicity have high-level strength gear on?

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 1:52am

fait20

fait20

1 post

Wow this really works.

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 6:10pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Wow! That's probably one of the best comments I've received for this guide!

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 12:07pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

is it some bug if I cant hit with anestetic....this is the first setback for now
good job dude

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 2:35pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

this happens only to upper hound....he dodges 90% of my and only my attaks...

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 2:47pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

someone help plsss

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 7:30pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

I would suggest getting more speed if you really have that hard of a time to hit him. However, I don't really remember but I don't think Anesthetic is that pivotal of a move; you can easily win the battle with it missing once or twice.

If he only dodges your attacks you could also just keep using adrenaline/disrupt, which never miss (adrenaline is a healing move, though).

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 9:34am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

ok ill try it thanks

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 9:48am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

still no luck they are killing Vera and I cant do anything aboth it , continue to miss with every atack accept leading strike.... i think I might quit

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 4:23pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Does Roald have the Unholy Runeblade equipped? He should be dealing a lot of damage, even if you are reduces to the role of no-misser. Besides, Leading Strike should have the same success rate of your other moves. You could also wait for Roald to get lucky and Shell-Shock the Hound before going all-out. Like I said, Disrupt the dog to reduce him to using his petty leading strike too.

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!