Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

Posted Jan 2, '12 at 7:10am

younieboy

younieboy

315 posts

nice job
i still don't understand how to get felicity with me???

Posted Jan 2, '12 at 8:01am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

ill try to tell you how to do it very specificly:

So, after the Police Colonel battle in Zone 5, when you click "Next Battle" it's you and Veradux on one side, and Felicity on the other. Then Vera says, "Biker girl is here too." The battle ends, and you go back to your in-between-battles place. Right when you get back, a little blurb comes up that talks about how it is also in Felicity's interest to overthrow the mayor, and to use her to can do [b]Shift+click on one of your teammates (Roald), and then shift+click on Felicity. I hope this helps, give her all of Roald's armor too and some of the Zone 5 strength armor that you can find that is too high of a level for you.

Posted Jan 2, '12 at 8:13am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Oh yeah, sorry for the double post but I also forgot, you have to click the inventory button and then down below it you see your teammates' heads and their armor above, there is now a fourth head that looks like a zombie with laser vision, that's her.

Posted Jan 2, '12 at 8:40am

younieboy

younieboy

315 posts

thanks but i played sonny 2 but my pc crashed and now it's not anymore on my pc so i began playing shellshock live and i like that too

Posted Jan 2, '12 at 12:02pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

So all of your data got reset?

Posted Jan 3, '12 at 6:23pm

42maelstrom

42maelstrom

125 posts

Nozo_Ito's build does sound interesting, and pretty strong as well. I still don't know if going dual like that into different attributes will work as well as going pure strength or pure speed.

Posted Jan 3, '12 at 8:49pm

elmeri

elmeri

3 posts

I just finnished a bio run, with a fairly similar build, and I have to say I liked hydro better most of the time. I didn't build for instinct though, but strength instead. I used a variation of flash/mind freeze, ice piercing boost, hot blooded, mostly vapors for straight up damage, and a variation of hypothermia/decimate/bleeding boost. The simplicity of being able to do the flash freeze/vapor/flash freeze is nice.

With full strength build you can get about 750 + 50 % hot blooded passive buff. Add ice piercing passive boost and vapors does 2k without impair or bloodlust, and you can also do almost 2k bleeding with hypo/wreck. What's especially nice is that there's no buildup, but you can just come out swinging.

Crystallize does give the bio the ability to 100% dominate some fights tho

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 5:56am

some_body

some_body

28 posts

does anyone know a D.O.T. attack that psychos have, except epiphany?

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 6:23am

younieboy

younieboy

315 posts

So all of your data got reset?

well, yes it had been reseted
i play sonny 2 sometimes but i want to level in SSL so i only play SSL

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 7:13am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Yes, Psychos have Dark Infusion, which give them DOT in exchange for focus regeneration. As for the Hydro build, I think that Bios can inflict higher damage with abilities like Agile Exposure if their speed is weak, which also lets Roald/Felicity do 2x more too. Also, with Re-form, you have a lot less of a chance of dying.

Reply to Sonny 2 Biological Legend Run Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!