ForumsWEPRdo you respect all religions?,?

40 6670
allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

I am from India so i don`t care about any religions.i dunno about other people in different countries.tell me about your opinions `~`

• 40 Replies
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

I try to respect all people and since people have many religions I try to respect them also.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well I respect all religions except Muslims I don't think I will ever like them for killing people and blowing buildings up

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

all the muslims are not like that lol they r rude but many are nice people in muslims too

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I know that but I still won't respect them they should have thought about it before becoming apart of terrorism

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

I left out I don't respect Christians in any way. So I respect all religions except one.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well I respect what people believe in and its their choice to choose what to believe in

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I do respect all religions. I think it is perfectly ok to believe in whatever you want. People who think all other religions are ridiculous except there own are just jerks. I respect all other religions.

Sighhhhhhh ok, confession: I do not respect satanics.

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Fine, respect all religions, of course excepting islam.

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

Oo great replys thx!!

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

thats it no other replys???

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

that is highly unfair to muslims to say they are the only cause of terrorism... there are devout muslims that have nothing to do with terrorism.. you are stereotyping a peoples for their beliefs.. no im not a muslim..

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Well I respect all religions except Muslims I don't think I will ever like them for killing people and blowing buildings up

This is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard here, and it saddens me that for some reason, you think that all Muslims do this. Islam (The religion of a Muslim) is very similar in beliefs and structure to Christianity. Look it up before you make such a brash statement.

Yes, I am respectful of all religions. Just because I don't adhere to one specifically does not mean that people do not have the right to believe what they wish. Anyone who legitimately believes in their religion has my respect, so long as they do not push their beliefs on me (if I ask, that is a different story) and so long as they are not rude or arrogant about it. There are always exceptions to the rule, but I believe that everyone has the right to believe what they wish, and should all get equal respect.
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I completely agree with dragon mistress

genkiller
genkiller
15 posts
Nomad

Have whatever religon you want i say. But don't go to the extreme with what your religon says.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i respect nearly every religion, except christianity, its because they force it on people so much, and if you choose not to except it they ridicule, i know it has always been this way with every religion, but christians seem to do it a lot more than others

Showing 1-15 of 40