ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79518
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I go back to the box room and shave the llama with a box splinter.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Legion1350 examines the spinning wheel. It does not appear to have anything to do with the orbs directly.

Poizaz00 tries to shear the llama with a broken piece of box. it is not able to cut through the llamas hair.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

The spinning wheel is suppose to be used to spin thread from the llama's thick wool. I ask the dragon,"Do you have or know of a thing in these chambers to be able to cut the llama's thick wool?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I take an orb, and bring it over to the llama to see if anything happens.

gigyrod284
gigyrod284
47 posts
Peasant

I say hoe and a hoe appears out of nowhere

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

... I feed Gigy to the dragon.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I hug the llama.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i take the 4 white orbs and fuse them into a light sword and slash all the hay....or just kick the llama to go faster.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The dragon says, 'there's probably something down there. The Gantic wouldn't make a Chamber unsolvable, now, would it?"

Legion1350 picks up an orb and takes it to the llama. Nothing special happens.

gigyrod284, no hoe appears.

Poizaz00, the dragon prefers better food.

nichodemus hugs the llama. It spits in his face.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I smash an orb against the wall to make shards to cut the wool. I then spin the wool into string which I make into rope.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I clean my face on the llama's fur.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

aamer13 tries to fuse the orbs together. You have no way to do that.

Poizaz00 attempts to smash the orbs against the wall. The orb bounces off of the wall undamaged.

nichodemus wipes his face on the llama's fur. The llama spits in your face.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I look around for something to cut the llama's fur.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i take all 4 orbs and feed them to llama so the llama becomes radioactive and explodes destorying the hay. or just feed the llama the 4 white orbs.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

"Dragon! Could you use your claws to shear the llama?"

Showing 346-360 of 644