ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79474
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I put the eggs in the holes. I then try to teleport out. I then wake the dragon up with fire spells. I then teleport back through the portal, and bring the spears, water, goop, and clay to the latest chamber.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i look at the holes, examining how many are at:

N -- hen and rooster
E -- chicken and two chick
S -- two chicken
W -- one chick

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Nothing happens. You are unable to do that.

There are two holes per wall.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i put one egg in the hole above the carving of one chick, two eggs in the holes above the two chicken and two eggs in the hole above the carving of chicken and two chick.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i assist UDude21 after i have seen what happened (i mean what i posted in my last post).

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

xAyjAy. You hear seven squawks.

Yes. That was already done twice.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I feel around in the hole that did not squawk.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i look around to search the birds.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

There is nothing in the hole.

What do you mean you look around to search the birds? Do you look around the birds or are you searching the birds?

The hints are in the chamber and whatever knowledge you came in with.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I try to make bird treats from the corpses. I also try to make a clicker from everything on hand. I then examine the birds.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i search the birds that sqawked. udude is blind, then i go through the door with the ear glyph to get deaf. if someone now walks through the door with the mouth glyph...i hope thats the answer to this riddle. anyway, how long are we blind/deaf?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

sorry for the double post, but are we stuck in a circle of trying things out that doesnt work?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

but they were on the pedestal, how could puting them back where they were change anything? the solution is in front of us and we have not seen it yet.

i take the eggs, then i put them back in and look from where the squawks came. maybe we need eight squawks to open the door?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

sorry for double posting but i place the eggs on the pedestal till i hear eight sqwaks. hopefully that will open the door. and if nothing happens i try to butn the door to ashes with the torches.

Showing 631-644 of 644