ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79472
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Garriss feels for the bottom of the pool. It is smooth and slippery but there does not appear to be anything at the bottom.

aamer13 pours the water into the jugs... When you fill the largest jug, a key attached a ball floats to the surface and falls out of the jug. You pour water into the keyhole and continue with unnecessary water pouring.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

Is Sonic chaos elemental?

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i take the key and put it in the key hole.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I go on if the door is open.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

aamer13 puts the key into the keyhole.

Poizaz00 stands there and waits for the door to open.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i turn the key right unlock the door, if it doesnt work, i turn it left , to unlock the door!

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The door unlocks and slides open.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

YAY i did 2 chambers! i walk through to the next chamber, I look around.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I go in and observe our surroundings

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

how did you change the title?

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

998 Chambers to go and dude he's a mod if they can lock threads and delete posts then they can change titles!

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I look around in chamber 3. I also examine everything in it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is the Ganticombs and the Gantic is all-powerful, so of course he can change ht title of the Ganticombs!

You find yourselves in Chamber Three!

The first and only thing you notice is that the entire room is covered in a thick moss that glows in the dark. You cannot see the door, the walls, the floors, or the ceiling, but you can make out where the floor, ceiling, and four walls are.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

that would have sounded cooler from gantic he would be like ' I am a mighty Mod! I can lock Thread and delete Posts, Changing titles is easy!

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i try and clear up some moss by wiping it with my hands.

Showing 31-45 of 644