ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53317
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
Master_of_the_game
Master_of_the_game
1 posts
Nomad

I think that The Last Castle can be a huge success on the internet, but it needs like 10x the content, if it had that meaning many more characters and real waves that go past 100. If all that is added, no game would even compare

piedudelol
piedudelol
2 posts
Nomad

I like all your ideas eertyk the mad but i also think there should be a ninja with ranged and melee attacks but his attack power is low and same with health hit attack rate is high though

piedudelol
piedudelol
2 posts
Nomad

I was thinking of a horseman with melee attacks he has high health super low attack rate low mana and super high walking speed his abillities i still havent thought of but if anybody has an idea submit it

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

I think Last Castle should add invisible enemies that can only be seen when they are near the castle or a special ability. Also, i think enemies should be able to leave ailments on characters (freeze, stun, poison, etc.). Also I have suggestions for Characters:

Magic:
Druid: Medium Health, Medium Attack, Medium-Slow Hit Rate
-Thorn Aura: All enemies in range take damage for the duration of aura
-Bear Form: Turn into a powerful Bear with high attack and health (abilities can be cast while in bear form)
Entangle: Summon vines to constrict all enemies to the ground.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

like the druid idea..... i think i should be making a list so we can show all of the ideas in the 7 pages..... and i agree Master of the game

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

I like all your ideas eertyk the mad but i also think there should be a ninja with ranged and melee attacks but his attack power is low and same with health hit attack rate is high though

Watch page 3,I've already suggest NINJA's idea.

I was thinking of a horseman with melee attacks he has high health super low attack rate low mana and super high walking speed his abillities i still havent thought of but if anybody has an idea submit it

It's look like a advanced Knight whose ride horse.

Magic:
Druid: Medium Health, Medium Attack, Medium-Slow Hit Rate
-Thorn Aura: All enemies in range take damage for the duration of aura
-Bear Form: Turn into a powerful Bear with high attack and health (abilities can be cast while in bear form)
Entangle: Summon vines to constrict all enemies to the ground.

Great idea.And something for you Druid's skills -
Bear Form :

This skill seem to be Strong but ... bears are melee,right?
And,it's need to make a duration for being a form of bear.and the time might be a bit short.

Entangle :

Maybe the vines can deal poisonous damage to the enemies and can be burned by fires...so we can throw a fireball to the enemies and burn them for a while.POISONOUS + FIRE + STUN = AMAZING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A new name of the character on the List :

Magic

Old: Healer New : Priest
sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

Charactor normal attack rate good attack range normal health. tell me if im missing anything.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

what about a Shaman-healer, boosts damage and casts spells

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

and he has normal health and normal damage

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

But you need more detail soilder.

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

Was anyone considering my grunt suggestions:

Shadow: 20 dmg melee, Invisible, 70 hp, (shows up around wave 18)
Hell Hound: Fast Movement, 20 dmg melee, Burn, 120 hp, (wave 24)
Ghoul: (Like Zombie) 30 dmg melee, poison, 200 hp (wave 20)
Catapult (Boss): Long Range, 30 dmg, slow Attack Rate, 1000 hp (wave 40)
Worg: Fast Movement, 10 dmg melee, fast attack rate, 60 hp (wave 15)

Also, another character:

Hunter: Character w/ Bow and a set of traps.
Landmine: Set traps that hurt enemies in contact (explosive and stun)
Spike Trap: set traps continually hurt enemies in contact (slow and bleed upgrade)
Snipe: shoot a arrow with infinite range (line (like mighty dash)) (piercing and stun)

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

Stat Preference for Hunter:
Health: Low (80+6)
Mana : Moderate (80+5)
Attack: High (8+2)
Range : High (250+20)
Rate : Low (1.8-.1)

Remember that you can freely edit all of my ideas.

Monk: Agile Character with fast hitting melee attacks.
Moderate HP, Moderate HP, Low Attack, High Rate
-Block: Temporarily reduces dmg taken but reduces speed (allied block and self-healing upgrade)
-Ki-Strike: Shoots a wave of energy (line targeting) (stun and bonus dmg vs ranged units upgrades)
-Death Blow: Does massive dmg to one enemy (sacrificial dmg and stun upgrade)

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Let me give some advice and edits for your ideas,eldavido.

Hunter: Character w/ Bow and a set of traps.
Landmine: Set traps that hurt enemies in contact (explosive and stun)
Spike Trap: set traps continually hurt enemies in contact (slow and bleed upgrade)
Snipe: shoot a arrow with infinite range (line (like mighty dash)) (piercing and stun)

Edit:
Hunter

It's a ranged character which use a set of physical traps.(some of them are poisonous.)

Skill:

-Landmine : Set traps that hurt enemies in contact.

-Spike Trap : Set traps continually hurt enemies in contact.

-Snipe : Shoot a sharp arrow with infinite range (like mighty dash)) (piercing and stun)

Special Stat of the skill :

-Landmine : Explosive and stun.

-Spike Trap : Slow.Can be upgrade to deal bleed damage.

-Snipe : Piercing and stun.

My ideas for your hunter :

Deal additional damage to animals.

Active skill :

-Rage of Thorn : Set thorn traps that is completely invisible until enemies stepped it.When it being stepped,it shoots out uncountable amounts of thorn and poison the enemies.

Passive skill :

-Master of Trap : Lower the cooldown and increase the damage of all traps.

Stat of My ideas :

Deal additional damage to animals :
-Deal more 10%
-Passive

Rage of Thorn :
-Poisonous
-Stun
-Extremely long cooldown
-Require large amounts of mana
-Large range when release thorn
paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

Monk: Agile Character with fast hitting melee attacks.
Moderate HP, Moderate HP, Low Attack, High Rate
-Block: Temporarily reduces dmg taken but reduces speed (allied block and self-healing upgrade)
-Ki-Strike: Shoots a wave of energy (line targeting) (stun and bonus dmg vs ranged units upgrades)
-Death Blow: Does massive dmg to one enemy (sacrificial dmg and stun upgrade)

Monk...Shaolin monks?Or Japanese monks?

All are great ideas but one thing for monk's skill-Death Blow

Edit for your Death blow :

Does instant kill one enemy.When the target is a boss,it deals massive damage instead. (Sacrificial damage and stun upgrade)
overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

I got an idea for a new skill in the magic classes (you guys pick the class that it should be in):

Enemy Transformation - this skill will transform the enemy used on into a harmless random animal that has low health, doesn't attack, and is slow for a limited time.

Revive - this skill revives fallen allies. Uses all mana and has a very long cooldown.

Ranger skill:

*Can't think of a name* - the ranger shoots an arrow that pushes all enemies back a few feet. Because of the advantage of letting no enemies near the player or castle, it should have a high mana requirement and a slow cooldown.

Arrow Rain - rains arrows that damage multiple enemies at once.

New class:

Martial Artist - Uses only his bare hands and feet for fighting. High attack, Medium attack speed, low mana, and low health.

Showing 61-75 of 331