ForumsThe TavernArmatars

43 5468
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

What's your favorite Armatar? My favorite one (available to me): Look at my profile ;P

• 43 Replies
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I love the snake (was my 2nd favorite armatar) and the one I'm using now because It kind of look like a Medieval merchant or an architect even though it's a scholar.

wait!! there is a snake armatar? wait...never mind :P
I like the eagle, the colors are so powerful!!!
I like the shield with the orange background.

depends on you, there might be better armatars you would prefer better.
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

My favourite armatar keeps changing everytime I get AP,they all look really good, right now is the current one i have, i dont know why but it just looks cool.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

mine is cool. i like it cauz of two words...
ghost and rider
its the only real super hero one out their. and ghostrider is really cool, and the new movie is coming out soon. so yeah thats why i have this armatar for now.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

this is my favorite armatar because it's the only male armatar with a blade that looks cool.

-Blade

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

all my favorite ones were from the seasons contest that used to be held. The I am using right now is one of my particular favs. I'll be glad if we can ever hold a contest again.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I used a dragon armatar for some time, but I decided to change it to the one I'm using now. I really like that butterfly and I love the colours.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

Armatars are the reason i strungle to get Armor Points! ... So.. i can't say for sure which one is my favourite... :/

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i like mine .... my armatar looks like a dwarf hahahah!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I like all the dragons and animals. The one I currently have is alright I guess.

pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

to be honest if not a big fan of them i think we should be able to upload our own or have a bigger selection.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

to be honest if not a big fan of them i think we should be able to upload our own or have a bigger selection.

I really like the armatars, my favorite is the one I'm using because dragons are sweet and this is the coolest one.

However if I could upload my own that would be amazing
OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I think the ones on here are pretty great, I love the medieval and animal themes and what not. Uploading your own would be cool but there would have to be rules on what was allowed..

My personal favorite is the one I'm using now. I love skeletons and the pose just makes me laugh. I'm afraid to change it though because I got it during halloween a few years ago and haven't seen it since

TheBloodyPhoenix
TheBloodyPhoenix
9 posts
Nomad

I'll tell you when I either find a list with them all or acquire 10,000 points. =\\

Showing 31-43 of 43