ForumsForum GamesHardcore Zombie RPG

135 13532
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

This RPG will come with very challenging obstacles, given the name Hardcore. You will face dangerous zombies, and friendly OR hostile survivors. You must be careful in this world, because if you become infected, there is little hope for you.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Survivor name or nickname)
Inventory: (None, yet)
Friendly/Hostile: (0 until choices are made)
Strength: 3(W/o skill pts. added)
Marksmanship: 3 (W/o skill pts. added)
Agility: 3 (W/o skill pts. added)
EnduranceW/o skill pts. added)
Vitality: 3 (W/o skill pts. added)
Intellect: 3 (W/o skill pts. added)
Luck: 3 (W/o skill pts. added)
Hunger: (Begins as WELL FED)
Thirst: (Begins as HYDRATED)
Sleep: (Begins as WELL RESTED)

*Friendly/Hostile affects whether or not other survivors will assist you, or decide to attack you, or rob you depending on the choices you have made in your journey.

* Strength affects how much damage you deal in close combat, and how much you can carry in your inventory.

*Marksmanship determines how accurate you are with your gun.

*Agility determines how fast you are to dodge enemy attacks in close range or long range and affects how long your survivor can fight without being exhausted.

*Endurance determines how long you can travel in one day before you become tired and sleep.

*Vitality determines how much HP your survivor may have. (Each time leveled up, raises HP by 15 pts.)

* Intellect determines how well you can hack into a computers recent logs, and how well you can hack into a security building. (Security buildings will most likely have ammo, weapons, food, water, and a place to rest, but it won't last forever, so don't plan on staying long)

*Luck affects your chances of CRITICAL hits, and (luckily) DODGING attacks, and if you get a (lucky) Escape.

*You must EAT, DRINK, and SLEEP in Hardcore Survival, so make the most of your rations, and decide whether you want to survive and travel alone, or if you want to gang up with other survivors you meet along the way.

CHOOSE YOUR ATTRIBUTES
You may have 10 pts. to put into your skills, so choose wisely.
All skills start out with 3 pts.

LISTEN CAREFULLY: Everyone will have a COMPLETELY different story line, each with different encounters, and a story that has happened to your survivor in the past. ALWAYS try to find a safe house to stay and rest or sleep in, and if you want to stay COMPLETELY safe, barricade the doors with anything you can find. Good luck, I can't wait to see what actions you decide to make along the way.

• 135 Replies
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Perry HP[49/205]*INFECTED*
Inventory:{Duffle bag:canned beans,2 water bottles/Crowbar}
Hunger: OKAY
Thirst: OKAY
Sleep: OKAY

Dale HP[65/65]: Large Pocket Knife

You shoot the ground, startling Dale, and he stops stabbing the body to look at what made the gunshot. You get closer to Caitlin and see a bullet hole through her stomach. You ask Dale what happened. "When we were charging at the female *****, she shot that bullet. It missed us both. It must have gotten Caitlin when it missed us. Caitlin. Why couldn't it have been me? Why Caitlin?!" He blurts out as he begins to cry. Caitlin's screw driver rolls out of her bloodied hands.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Name: Perry HP[49/205]*INFECTED*
Inventory:{Duffle bag:canned beans,2 water bottles/Crowbar}
Hunger: OKAY
Sleep: OKAY

Dale HP[65/65]: Large Pocket Knife

I give all my items to Dale, except one water bottle. I tell him to run away, and survive. I will stay with Caitlin until I get infected, and then, surely, I will bite her, bringing her back to un-life, right?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Perry HP[43/205]*INFECTED*
Inventory:{Duffle bag:1 water bottle
Hunger: HUNGRY
Sleep: TIRED

You give all your items to Dale, and tell him to leave. He doesn't fight you about this. He gets up, and leaves, not even waving goodbye.

(Your idea would work, but Caitlin was shot and she is dead now. Nothing can bring her back, and you shouldn't give up until you actually die... maybe you will find more survivors and thrive to survive once again)

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Name: Perry HP[43/205]*INFECTED*
Hunger: HUNGRY
Sleep: TIRED

I bite Caitlin on the arm in an attempt to revive her somehow. I kiss her good night and take a nap.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Perry HP[19/205]*INFECTED*
Hunger: STARVING
Thirst: THIRSTY
Sleep: RESTED

You wake up. The smell of rotten flesh fills your nose. You check on Caitlin, but she hasn't moved since she was shot. The raiders remain in the same, cold position on the unforgiving ground of the hamburger restaurant.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Name: Perry HP[19/205]*INFECTED*
Thirst: THIRSTY

I lose hope for Caitlin. I drink some water and take an M16.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Perry HP[17/205]*INFECTED*
Inventory:{ Empty Duffle Bag}
Thirst: HYDRATED

You drink the water, spilling it as you gulp as much down as possible until its empty. You pick up the M16. What is your next plan for survival?

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Name: Perry HP[17/205]*INFECTED*
Inventory:{ Empty Duffle Bag} M16?

I look around for food (it was a burger place, right?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Perry HP[14/205]*INFECTED*
Inventory:{Duffle Bag: M16}

(Yes)

You find a burger on a table. It doesn't look fresh... the raiders must have made it yesterday. It still may be healthy though. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot a bandage and a syringe filled with some weird blue liquid, peeking out from one of the male raiders belt pouches.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I take the syringe and bandages and use them on me. I also eat the burger.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Perry HP[32/205]*CRITICAL*
Inventory:{ Empty Duffle Bag} M16?
Hunger: FED

You use the bandages to heal some of your HP, and you inject the blue liquid without thinking twice about it. It removed your infection! Maybe the other raiders looted some unlucky survivors for some more equipment that you can now take...

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I look around for weapons (especially a crowbar and some blades), money, food and water. Afterwards, I attempt to give Caitlin a proper burial.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Name: Luke Dean
Inventory:
Friendly/Hostile:0
Strength: 5
Marksmanship: 4
Agility: 4
Endurance:5
Vitality: 5
Intellect: 4
Luck: 4
Hunger: WELL FED
Sleep: WELL RESTED

I go into mcDonalds

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name:shark (nick name) jhon payton (real name)
Inventory:
Friendly/Hostile:0
Strength: 5
Marksmanship: 6
Agility: 5
Endurance:3
Vitality: 3
Intellect: 6
Luck: 3
Hunger:WELL FED
Thirst:HYDRATED
Sleep:WELL RESTED

wow cool game !! my type of game!! long time no seen of zombie games pleas let me play !

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I created a new game called Wilderness Survival. I will make another zombie game after the wilderness survival game. Add me and I will PM you when the newest zombie game is ready. Sorry everyone.

Showing 121-135 of 135