ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 433582
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I use magic to take all the water in the soil and roots so there is nothing BUT poison in the tree. Then I step on the soil while using the anti poison spell on me so I don't get poisend stepping on all the abiotic elements so the soil isn't fresh(thank you science for teaching me a wonderful thing)

wait did I say so they soil isn't fresh? HAHA I meant so that the soil is unhealthy so the tree doesn't get the nutriens inside it

@Alexandra222:
(okay, I've just looked over the whole revived player thing, and found this by Perrykid:

However, he becomes an undead zombie-like thing...You can only punch, kick, or persuade others to do damage.

based on this quote, I've been allowing you to do attacks that really are rather unfair for the others. so from now on you can only:

punch
kick
Persuade others to do damage

from now on, if you ignore this, I will ban you from this thread, and I don't care if you are a girl, or how old you are, I will no longer accept your posts on here.)

you send the poison into the soil, but lo and behold the enviromentalists notice you doing this. they detain you in a cage, and clean the soil of the abiotic elements that could damage it (arsenic, lead, zinc, etc). Ironically, they sell off these metals, and make a fortune from it. they use the money to genetically adapt the tree to prevent it from being harmed by these metals again.

-20hp

temporarily disabled: Alexandra222

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend
Alexandra222

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Really Awesome Players)

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)
Marcos222
Alexandra222

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32

Tree: 39,999,999,497,186 HP

Weather: cloudy
ground condition: dry
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

you send the poison into the soil, but lo and behold the enviromentalists notice you doing this. they detain you in a cage, and clean the soil of the abiotic elements that could damage it (arsenic, lead, zinc, etc). Ironically, they sell off these metals, and make a fortune from it. they use the money to genetically adapt the tree to prevent it from being harmed by these metals again.

Actually some abiotic elements like bugs or dead plants have nutriens that help the soil,(does stepping on soil count by the way?) and thats why you never step on your mother's plants, even when the plant is just a seed. Its dying
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

By the what page did u find the quote cuz i never read it.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

@Alexandra222:

abiotic elements, or in this case, metal. you learned what abiotic describes, but not what falls under that category.

the quote is on page 12, the last post. Marcos222 saw the rule, and followed it.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

So why didn't perry say that for me either?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I call my dad and purswaded him to get his army and kill the tree. I offered him my $99999 allowance in return

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

So why didn't perry say that for me either?

because it's a blanket term for all who have been revived, not just marcos. the fact that you are using that excuse is quite frankly rather annoying.

I call my dad and purswaded him to get his army and kill the tree. I offered him my $99999 allowance in return

temporarily disabled, can't attack until you get out of the disability.
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Alexandra, I gave you a second chance, and you continued with your stupid attacks.

I strike you with a lighting bolt, and cause you to die.

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Really Awesome Players)

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)
Marcos222

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222

Tree: 39,999,999,497,186 HP

Weather: cloudy
ground condition: dry

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

temporarily disabled, can't attack until you get out of the disability.

I forgot geez

Alexandra, I gave you a second chance, and you continued with your stupid attacks.

how was that a stupid attack? it didn't even count.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

the most obvious reason as to why it was stupid was because:

I offered him my $99999 allowance in return

the almost as obvious reason that is next:

I call my dad and pursuaded him to get his army and kill the tree

that is why it's a stupid attack.
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

But you said I could purswade people into attacking and dont blame me for being stupid

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

and since this is an rp I pretend my dad is cheif of the army which isnt a stupid attack.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

and My dad is rich so i have a lot of money every week like 1000

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

there comes a point that even on an RP, what people post is ridiculous.

yours crossed that border.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

RP also means let your imagination go wild so i say im rich so i bribe my dad by giving him some of MY money

Showing 151-165 of 2695