ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 434625
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I get a lightsaber and stab/slice/slash at the tree.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I call a meteor from the heavens and posses it with greek fire from mars. (unextinguishable.)

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

So the protesters don't hinder anything else.

(standing ovation means they support you, fool.)

I ram into the tree with my truck. I'll also attempt to jump out of the truck before impact.

you hit the tree, but the trunk was able to bear the brunt of it rather well. in your attempts to get out, your leg gets caught, and your leg becomes shattered. you need to get to the hospital (technically not a temp disable, but I will take 5 hp off until either you die or you go.)

-20hp

I get a lightsaber and stab/slice/slash at the tree.

your attempts are in vain, for it turns out, magic has a tendency to defy the laws of science. the lightsabre can't pierce because there was a light ward placed around it.

-0hp

I call a meteor from the heavens and posses it with greek fire from mars. (unextinguishable.)

(I already knew that, but greek fire is made in greece, smart one) the speed at which the meteor is going forces the greek fire off, but the meteor still does siginificant damage.

-200hp

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Really Awesome Players)

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)
Marcos222

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222

Tree: 39,999,999,496,761 HP

Weather: hurricane
ground condition: wet

(for the next few rounds, some attacks will be repelled by the hurricane, depending on how you attack it. I'm not going to say what type of attacks will be nullified)
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Hidden volcano erupts from the bottom of the Tree.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Sorry, if it is a "stupid attack".

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I take Bladerunners sword and strike at the tree with all my might

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Can you steal from Bladerunner?

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Idk?

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I borrow Sephiroths sword and slash at the tree.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I carry the Mjolnir pendants, will it give me any special abilities?

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Sorry, for the more than one attack thing, just ignore all but the first one.

billy285
billy285
12 posts
Peasant

Jesus (or Muhammad, Buddha, Confucius, Vishnu, flying spaghetti monster, Joseph Smith, etc.) declares heresy on this game and unleashes his (its) godly (meatball) might on the Yggdrasil, because the Norse gods don't exist anyway (except in THOR).

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Mind if I take this one, Blade?

I take Bladerunners sword and strike at the tree with all my might

Bladerunner, being a Norse God, has a very heavy sword. By the time you get to the tree, you are very tired, and strike the tree in a rather weak manner.

-5 HP

Can you steal from Bladerunner?

Well, he's a Norse God... so no.

Hidden volcano erupts from the bottom of the Tree.

That's a pretty dumb attack... the Norse gods would have planned for this if it was possible. I will still take it though.

The volcano erupts from beneath the tree, but the gods enchant the tree so that the volcano would not do much damage. The gods prevent this from happening again. They also tie you to the tree with godly rope.

-500 HP

Jesus (or Muhammad, Buddha, Confucius, Vishnu, flying spaghetti monster, Joseph Smith, etc.) declares heresy on this game and unleashes his (its) godly (meatball) might on the Yggdrasil, because the Norse gods don't exist anyway (except in THOR).

The Norse Gods and their followers get angry with you. They lock you in a reformatory building built with adamant (humanly unbreakable) metal. There you are molded to the Norse mindset.

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend
Santi_

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Really Awesome Players)

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)
Marcos222

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222

Tree: 39,999,999,496,256 HP

Weather: hurricane
ground condition: wet
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I heat the air, attempting to increase the intensity of the hurricane. When I can get it to about T4 or T5, I assault the tree with the full intensity of the wind.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I bribe the protestors leader to preach about the "evilness" of the Tree.

Showing 181-195 of 2695