ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 433606
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Being the original creator of this game and thread, I slash the HP of the tree to half of its current hp

49,999,999,498,441.5 HP

I also change the weather conditions to be snowing, icy, and cold.

The ground is icy and cold.

I do not want to kill the tree, just to speed up the game.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I get a drill and start drilling holes into the tree. I then pop some dynamite sticks in the holes and take cover. BOOM!

the trees Iron Bark breaks the drills before you could place the dynamite in. just when you thought it couldn't get worse, a guardian of the tree comes in and burns the fuses on the dynamite. all is blown up, except the tree (like a cartoon).

-1hp

I SEND 9001 CHAINSAWS AT THE TREE AND STOP YOU FROM IGNORING THIS ATTACK.

I use mind control to make those enviromental protestors head to DevilishConcoction's home instead to protest about saving the tree.

I get so angry that Devil put his comment in bold caps so i pick him up and start swinging him against the tree. He isn't dead yet so i get a load of logs around the tree with him inside, cover it in petrol, but a waterproof dome over the top with an oxygen carrier implanted inside and the, from the outside, i drop a match into a mini hole about 1cm big and watch as both the tree and devil burn to their death.

you send each chainsaw in. one after another each one does only a small amount of damage before breaking. unfortunately, you didn't anticipate how much gasoline chainsaws used. you ran out of fuel after the third one, and now have to leave in order to grab more fuel. you attempt to leave, but the mind controlled protesters arrive on the scene in order to prevent you from obtaining more. just when it couldn't get worse, lucas grabs devilish and throws him in a gas soaked logpile. the protesters stop the bonfire just in time, and manage to get lucas arrested for arson. the protesters still block devilish's path to more fuel, however.

-3hp

Temporarily disabled: LucasDaLegend

Temporarily disabled: DevilishConcoction

Flag
Being the original creator of this game and thread, I slash the HP of the tree to half of its current hp
49,999,999,498,441.5 HP
I also change the weather conditions to be snowing, icy, and cold.
The ground is icy and cold.

the tree's original guardian has become corrupted, and view the tree as a threat. placing all of his strength into his sword, he creates a huge wave of energy that bypasses the tree's defenses (the defenses are still there, but he exploited a loophole in it that only he knows about). the tree wasn't damaged by a number, but a percentage.

-50%hp

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222

Tree: 49,999,999,498,441.5 HP

Weather: Heavy Snow, Icy, Cold
ground condition: Frozen, icy, and cold

To perrykid:

(fine, but let's not do that again for another while)
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I understand, do not worry, I can do massive changes, simply by being the creator... However, I can either heal it, or destroy it. In this case, the destruction was not as massive , though it was quite massive.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I explain the theory of gravity to Yggdrasil and it explodes.

your attempts to explain gravity to the tree end up in vain, for the tree turns out to know everything that can possibly be know about physics. the tree then uses one of it's roots to write a calculation on the board that proves you don't exist. it proves correct, so you fade out of the space-time continuum.

-0hp

-100hp: blk2860

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860

to blk2860:

(thats what you get for trying to mesh physics with mythology)
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

(read the first post, you can't get revived)

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

(fine, but never pull that crap again. also, this is the only time I will let it slide)

I get revived and then get Thor to strike the tree with lightning.

Thor uses his lightning, but the tree was already prepared. Odin was already there, and punished thor for attacking the tree. the tree sustained moderate damage.

-500hp

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I call on the powers of Nyan Cat and annoy the tree.

The tree, seeing as how it has no eyes or ears, was unaffected.

-0hp

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I throw up on the tree and gross it out.

though grossed out, it takes the nutrients from your accident, and uses it to strengthen itself.

+10hp

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222

Tree: 49,999,999,498,451.5 HP

Weather: Sunny, warming up
ground condition: Snow Covered
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I plant C4 on the tree and trigger the explosion.

lorcharlie984
lorcharlie984
65 posts
Nomad

I stand up and the chair I was tied to falls apart due to shoddy workmanship.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Just call me up, if you have problems... also, blk280 dies from stupidity.

[[I am the creator, so I can.]]

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860

Tree: 49,999,999,498,451.5 HP

lorcharlie984
lorcharlie984
65 posts
Nomad

I cast the spell Full-Cure!!

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

@Perrykid Lol

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I plant C4 on the tree and trigger the explosion.

The tree suffers only aestheic damages, due to the fact that the tree's ironbark is about 3inches thick.

-10hp

cast the spell Full-Cure!!

(wtf!) the spell wasn't strong enough to fully cure it, but it did return 500 health to the tree. the men who tied you up before see you do this, and start attacking you. they leave you heavily wounded, bleeding on the ground.
they also cast a curse on the tree that prevents any future healing.
+500hp

-75hp: lorcharlie984

Temporarily disabled:
DevilishConcoction
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

current Dead/Banned:
Armpit
Marcos222
blk2860

Tree: 49,999,999,498,941.5 HP

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

the original maker of this game said you were being stupid. I may be the new arbiter, but I'm going to allow him to make changes if he wants to. I owe him that much.

Showing 61-75 of 2695