ForumsThe Tavern[DUPLICATE] 2 million users

5 1206
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Well, nobody has made a thread yet, and since there was one for hitting 1 million, i guess we might as well have one for hitting 2 million. So yea, AG has 2 million users now. kthxbai

• 5 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Also, I just remembered this graph i made a few months ago which i would update if I still had the Excel file or still remembered how to use Excel.

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af101/master565/AG_graph.png

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There is a thread for this though.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

There is a thread for this though.

Tis my punishment son for not checking more then 3 pages back before making threads :\\
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i rember when we where about to reach 1 mil and their were like 15 different threads about it. but not this time.... i think its cauz people have friends who play here, and they tel their friends who tell their friends who tell their friends and ex. its obviosly growing and i asume this to be the reason

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

lol I'm surprised that of all people, it was Master565 that made the noob mistake of making a [dup] thread... xD Also, I was quite surprised at how quickly we made it from 1,000,000 users to 2,000,000 users. I'm thinking that we can easily make it to 3,000,000 by the end of this summer...

Showing 1-5 of 5