ForumsThe TavernFavorite Subject in School?

27 4145
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

What's your favorite subject in school (please explain why)? Mine is probably Science because it's so interesting and fun. (Lunch is NOT considered a subject, (look at schedule)).

• 27 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

lol My favorite subject would be math, and I think that a thread dealing with this subject might have been made recently...

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

Math because i got an awesome teacher

Elaxter
Elaxter
17 posts
Nomad

Mine? Mine is something called "School Yard"

C'mon, you had to see it comming.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

mathmatics . physics . and the best history ! of cource geaoghraphy is cool to !

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

(Lunch is NOT considered a subject, (look at schedule)).

Well, I got graded on lunch (Not joking, on my grades in middle school we got a lunch grade which was either S for satisfactory or U for unsatisfactory...I can only assume not eating gets the U).

Mine would have been my Technical Drawing class and my Engineering and Design class. Or for a more mainstream class, Physics was fun (conceptual, not the worksheets involved).
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I think my favorite would have to be History. Usually get above 100%, and I am my teachers last hope if no one can answer a question correctly. My teacher sometimes hand outs extra credit if we can have a steady debate with him over a topic and hold our own against him and his apple computer. That is the only class I miss during my short break.

akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

history. we learn from our mistakes, not to make them again

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

My favourite when I went to school (and we're talking a good while ago here) was art. Not because I was a particularly good artist, but our art teacher was a musician. He'd bring a tape machine into the class and we could bring in our own cassettes. We'd listen to music and he'd tell us to use the music to inspire our art.

It was a good lesson to chill out in and there was nobody telling you that your work was wrong.

websurfer915
websurfer915
7 posts
Shepherd

mine is a defenite math. its very useful to know a lot of numbers and stuff like that, but science is a living heck for me

websurfer915
websurfer915
7 posts
Shepherd

the reason i hate science is beacause were learning about the periodic table and elements and bionary compunds and stuff like that, i loved it way better when we learned about astronomy

nachod0m7
nachod0m7
69 posts
Nomad

science because my teacher is fun and were always wathching ''bill nyes'' and ''brain pops''.i like them because they take away class time.i also like it because i always get A's[same with every other subject].

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

phys ed! i like running around!

Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Go Science!!!! WOO WOO!!!!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I like history, primarily because I love to study the past, since essentially it's studying other people, and I'm a social creature. Fascinating to see how history was made, and to catch glimpses of people from then.

I also like economics since well as a guy, I stereotypically like to meddle with such subjects. Plus, suddenly everything makes more sense in the news rather than blindly arguing falsely over supply and demand.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I like history, primarily because I love to study the past, since essentially it's studying other people, and I'm a social creature. Fascinating to see how history was made, and to catch glimpses of people from then.

^This.

I also like English,especially writing stories. I love to use my imagination.
Showing 1-15 of 27