ForumsThe TavernCooking

26 3724
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Do you like cooking? I sure do!!! It's fun but the best part is eating the food afterwards!!!! XD!!!

• 26 Replies
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I love to cook ive learned from my parents since i was 11. I like eating the food i eat, but i prefer my moms cooking more than mine. If i dont have instructions i epicly fail... If the dish is something i know i probably know how to cook it

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I like eating the food i eat, but i prefer my moms cooking more than mine.

Nothing can compare to mother's cooking, no matter how many Michelin stars you have.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Nothing can compare to mother's cooking, no matter how many Michelin stars you have.

And you shamelessly thought you could get away with a quote I came up with there, huh nichodemus?! =P

But you're right! Even though I'm a cook for a living, I can't beat my mother's cuisine! Ever!
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

And for those who are wondering after reading my previous post... I don't have any michelin stars at my restaurant, nor would I want any! Those will only get in the way of making good food! Plus, I can't stand the posh customers you get... *shivers* ...that would be a huge killjoy for me!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Cookings fun! eating is enjoyable! Cleaning up the mess you made while having fun cooking so you could enjoy eating isn't!

Cleaning up the mess in the kitchen is truly the only downside to cooking, otherwise, its a pretty enjoyable hobby.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Cooking is lots o fun! Especially when you mix up a bunch of things you don't know are and then give it to your brother saying it is coke.........

CalvinChong
CalvinChong
14 posts
Farmer

well practically for me cooking is to be creative, and make someone happy. that is my simple motive.

if you are lazy, preparing all steam food and eat it yourself.

at one time I was cooking for a month my family said stop no more cooking. I said why? we love your food, but the food you cook for us, always let us crave for more, at the end. They add in a few pounds. So I stop cooking at times or ask them what they prefer tonight. Dim sum, butter prawns and lasagne.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Cookings fun! eating is enjoyable! Cleaning up the mess you made while having fun cooking so you could enjoy eating isn't!

Cleaning up the mess in the kitchen is truly the only downside to cooking, otherwise, its a pretty enjoyable hobby.

That's a big part of cooking, believe me... I know! And the solution to this I've learned during my work is actually pretty simple! Just make sure you work nice and tidy and the cleaning up afterwards is only half as much, this opposed to cooking like the world's about to end and then have a kitchen that looks just like that when you're done!
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

cooking is fun, even for guys! eating your yummy, selfmade food is a good feeling. and if you made something wrong you should not give up, try harder the next time.

mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

I cook by what i know will go together well, screw recipes, once you get used to cooking, you can make a meal out of anything you have in your fridge

sand13
sand13
21 posts
Peasant

nope!!!i dont like it...!i prefer eating

Showing 16-26 of 26