ForumsForum GamesMurder Mystery RPG

71 6783
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

In this RPG you are all part of a squad that are on a mission and you are trying to find a murderer.

Anyone can play and you are all in 1 team.

You gain 10 XP every time you find a clue and when you reach 50 XP you level up. You gain an extra point every time you level up.

Name: Inspector [ANY NAME]
Level: 1
Finding: 5
Questioning: 3
Strength:2
Weapons: Sharp button
Inventory: Clock
Clothes: Old Cap, Long Coat, Smart Shoes, Black Trousers/Pants

You can add 6 XP to any of your scores. e.g:

Finding: 5 (+2)
Questioning: 3 (+3)
Strength: 2 (+1)

• 71 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Name: Inspector Fresco
Level: 3
Finding: 7
Questioning: 6
Strength: 3
Weapons: Sniper, Pistol, Sharp Knife, M16
Inventory: Clock, Dissected finger and ring, Tear Gas x1, Grenade x3, Flash bang x1, Silenced Pistol, SRS99D-S2_AM_Sniper Rifle
Clothes: Full body gear

Unfortunately, it doesn't penetrate through but you injured them with it. They are currently knocked out for 1 hour approx, but the loud bang of the grenade caused the people from the floor bellow to come up - 6 people and 1 Juggernaut.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Iron - Knight

Flag

Inventory: Clock, Dissected finger and ring, Tear Gas x1, Grenade x3, Flash bang x1, Silenced Pistol, SRS99D-S2_AM_Sniper Rifle
Clothes: Full body gear

Should have thought more about that...

I go into the room with the knocked out juggernauts, and once I hear the men get close, I throw a flash bang and shut the door so I don't get affected.

(Do I still tell how I kill them here?)

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the Iron - Knight at the beginning lol. :P http://armorgames.com/images/icn-iron-knight.png

(Do I still tell how I kill them here?)

Yes please.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Showing off your rank for you to others. Yu is welcome!

Inventory: Clock, Dissected finger and ring, Tear Gas x1, Grenade x2, Silenced Pistol, SRS99D-S2_AM_Sniper Rifle
Clothes: Juggernaut Full Suit

I decide that after they are flashed, I keep the door shut and take one of the juggernauts armor, since they are knocked out. I equip the juggernaut armor, and remove the helmets of the other juggernauts, and shoot them in the head. (Hopefully this isn't too far fetched)

Then, I open the door, and throw tear gas out, just in case the flash bang wore off, for good measure, then shut the door again. One of the enemies bust open the door with their foot, and their face covered with their hand, and before they can pull the trigger to shoot blindly at me, I shoot him twice in the stomach and once in the shoulder. I reload my pistol, then wait for more to come through. The hall is now filled with tear gas, and since they are all affected (Idk if the juggernaut gets affected by it), I toss a grenade into the hall to kill everyone, and to knock out the juggernaut before he gets to me.

After everyone is dead from the explosion, I take off the helmet of the juggernaut, and shoot him in the head, like I did the others.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Clock, Dissected finger and ring, Grenade x2, Silenced Pistol, SRS99D-S2_AM_Sniper Rifle

The juggernaut is affected so you quickly run to the next floor. Everyone is dead to you run to the next. There is 1 man in this room, strangely. What do you do?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Inventory: Clock, Dissected finger and ring, Grenade x2, Silenced Pistol, SRS99D-S2_AM_Sniper Rifle

I sneak up behind him, and grab him by his neck, and put my pistol up to his head, holding him hostage. I demand,"Who are you people, and what is this organization? WHERE IS ROBERTS?"

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

He presses a small red button in his right pocket.
a storm of troopers come in.
"We have you surrounded, let go of him or we will fire!"

What you didn't realize was that this man was the one you have been searching for... Do you kill him and die or do you let him go and live?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

This is Star Wars now? lol

I have juggernaut armor, so would I survive if I kill him and run for the nearest room even if I get shot in the armor?

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

Name: Inspector clue
Finding: 11

Greetings ma'am, I am here to investigate a murder. Would you happen to know anything about it?

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I have juggernaut armor, so would I survive if I kill him and run for the nearest room even if I get shot in the armor?

If you protected your face, yes. SO DO IT!!
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

If you protected your face, yes. SO DO IT!!
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Oh ****, sorry for the double post.

Name: Inspector clue
Finding: 11

"Oh no, why are you coming here? I am just an old lady."

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Well jeeze.

I spare the hostage, but use him as a shield as I back into the room, shooting at the enemies.

What armor do the enemies have so I know what to use against them?

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

They are a whole squad so there is about 15 of them. They are light armored.

You hide behind the wall taking constant fire.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

*Supply Time*

Inspector Fresco - Extra Powerful TNT strapped with Dynamite.
Inspector clue - Lie detector.

Showing 46-60 of 71