ForumsThe TavernDogs or Cats ?

48 7060
kingjackdt
kingjackdt
20 posts
Nomad

i thinks dogs are so much better then cats but my friend likes cats and i dont like cats probably coz im allergic i dunno

• 48 Replies
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I'm suprised people pick dogs so much. They **** on your lawn, they pant so much, they have to be walked every day, and they **** everywhere. Cats are more for a laid-back person like me. They'll love you, they **** in a litter box, and they're so freaking cute.

So cats for me.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I don't particularly like cats. I find the sound they make quite annoying. They cough up hair balls everywhere. From my experience at least a dog tries to not make a mess. But they do require constant walking, even if the weather is bad.

So my pick is birds. They will love you back, have a controllable mess and some of them you can hold a conversation with.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I don't particularly like cats. I find the sound they make quite annoying. They cough up hair balls everywhere
Meh, no hair balls for me. And I can't believe you don't like their squeak.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Meh, no hair balls for me. And I can't believe you don't like their squeak.

Mine tends to sound like a small girl whining at the top of her lungs, usually around three in the morning.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Mine tends to sound like a small girl whining at the top of her lungs, usually around three in the morning.
Ah, I feel sorry for you. Here's a tip: Leave out a bowl full of food, and a bowl full of water. Your's will stay over there and hopefully stop that.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Ah, I feel sorry for you. Here's a tip: Leave out a bowl full of food, and a bowl full of water. Your's will stay over there and hopefully stop that.

She has kidney problems so I have to control her diet very carefully. It's likely has to do with that and her age. (she is nearly 19)
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

She has kidney problems so I have to control her diet very carefully. It's likely has to do with that and her age. (she is nearly 19)
****, you're screwed. Sorry, man. I still like cats better, though. And I do have 2 12-year-old cats.
Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Personally I'll go with the cats.. I've had a total of 10 so far, and the ones we had were very friendly. I've also got a giant Newfoundland, so I guess I like dogs too =D Though with everything, it's just a personal choice.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

until i was 8 i had TONS of cats i love cats there so cute and quite but now i have dogs..i love them to death but they bark to loud and it sets off a anger tick with me so i prefer cats much cuter not loud

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I personally like dogs. They are content to just sit there and let you pet them, but cats don't. And they don't like me, even though I want to like them

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

penguins are the best!!!!! Wait, wrong question? Dang arrows in my knees are stopping bloodflow to mah brain.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Dogs seem more loyal and friendly whereas cats just roam around all day and are often really stubborn.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

I would like to have a cat. But, right now I have a husky and I love her very much. To pick between the two? I think I would pick a cat. They don't have to be taken outside every 5 minutes, they don't play to rough, and they are super lovable.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

cats are cute when they are little, after you need to release them

what are you saying? you release an animal after it stops being cute?

ou can keep a dog and if you take good care about it then it will defend you and love you

and cats would do the same

They have much more variety, they are eager to please their master

if im not wrong there are probably the same amount of varities or even more cats then dogs. and i want a friend, not a slave XP

They cough up hair balls everywhere. From my experience at least a dog tries to not make a mess

and dogs do their things pretty much everywhere. cats are actualy extremely clean. its kind of funny looking at cats do it outside and actually do a process of digging a hole and burring it as if they dont want anyone to see XD. my cat wasnt even trained to use a litter box. we just put it in there and he only goes there now. also my cat doesnt puke hairballs...

They are content to just sit there and let you pet them, but cats don't

most people say that cats are just lazy and sit to let you pet them. i cant remember meeting any cat (even street cats) who walked away from me after peting them.

Dogs seem more loyal and friendly whereas cats just roam around all day and are often really stubborn.

all depends on the breed and the individual cat/dog

i wish people would say bad things about dogs too because i made it seem as if im obssesed with cats and protect them...

i prefer cats but i really REALLY like dogs and other animals too
TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

I would prefer dogs maybe! But a friend of mine has a male cat that is huuuge!!! 10-20 kg!! LOL! I would love to have a cat like this! xP

Showing 16-30 of 48