171 posts
Peasant

be a nicer dude derp

• 12 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I feel personally indebted to Gantic because his blog taught me the word "logodaedaly". That's a good word. So I'm contradicting the topic here and saying that Gantic is a pretty cool guy.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The White Rabbit is pretty chill. However, The Gantic isn't. He's a jerk.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yeah gantic is cool. i dont see why u wouldnt like him, its not like he is a jerk or anything.

and for future referense, calling someone bad things who has the ability to ban you and lock your forums is a bad idea.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Gantic is the only reason i read things from Gantic romantic, so I'm going with Alt.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ok, mav u ninjad me so now i have to re do my post.
why do u think he is a jerk?
the earlier one was directer to derp

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Gantic is amazing at modding! *Dares not to say anything bad for fear of getting banned*

In all seriousness, from what I've seen Gantic do around AG, he is a pretty good mod that follows the rules.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I don't see anything wrong with Gantic. If he's done something to you that you don't like, it's almost certainly because of something you did.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

why do u think he is a jerk?

You've misunderstood me. The White Rabbit is good; The Gantic is a mindless killing machine, and a jerk.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

The mental poop thread was epic. And he was the one that made the Count to 100 so fun. And that was wrong with what he told you? He didn't even use his legendary sarcasm.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You've misunderstood me. The White Rabbit is good; The Gantic is a mindless killing machine, and a jerk.

oh ok... yeah thats true i guess :P
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Judging by your response, I take it you have never encountered The Gantic.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Are you kidding? Everyone likes Gantic! You're just biased against your thoughts versus a mods policies :P

Anyway, thread locked for being made about a user. Can't have that.

Showing 1-12 of 12