ForumsThe Tavern{necro}The most scary thing that has EVER happened to you

32 5915
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

well. the MOST scary thing that has ever happened to me was when I was turning on a light, It electrocuted me. It sounded like Zzz-zZzzzZZZtt it scared me so bad, that every time I turned it on after that, I used a toothbrush.....

• 32 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i was ten as i waked up at midnight ( i looked on the clock) from a strange noise (it sounded like a scream from an animal) and i wanted to see what maked these noise. as i sat on my bed i saw a dark creature with glowing red eyes. it gazed in my eyes, screaming again. it floated to my bed, showing me its fangs. then i passed out. the next thing i remember is that i awakened in a hospital. i was swooning for three days! i dont know why i was the only one who heared it screaming...

i telled my parents and the doctors what happened and what i remembered. the docs thought i had a nightmare and the stress passed me out or i have had a trauma. they argued about the reason with my parents, not finding why i passed out. it happened never again, but i still belive it was a ghost because my parents sayd that, before i passed out, our cat woke them up with loud meowing and growling in a guttural fashion at my door. the only thing i heared was the screaming, but maybe my cat felt the presence of the ghost. my parents heared me then falling to the ground.

^that is the scariest thing that happened to me.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me is either...

1) My TV was acting up, and most channels were gone. I finally found one that worked, and it was a movie. Unfortunately, though, it was a Chucky movie. He popped up on the screen and I screamed so freaking loud. (Keep in mind I was about 6 when this happened. I've grown balls since then.)

2) I was on YouTube, and it got into the screamer side of it again. I was kinda scared out of my wits from watching so many, and I went to my room. I was all happy, watching TV, when the power went out and I heard a noise. I was paranoid for about 6 months.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

all of those are frEaKy. so is this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0b/Myakka_skunk_ape_2.png

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

@ light_chaser
Hey it looks like you! Just kidding.

The scariest thing to ever happen to me was: when I was younger (9 or 10), I watched this movie called White Noise. I had nightmares for months (and occasionally these days). Only reason for those nightmares was I saw three men walking away from a severe car accident and into the woods. And three spirits were the antagonists in the movie. Gives me the creeps thinking about it.

Hobbed_it
Hobbed_it
32 posts
Blacksmith

One of the more recent scariest moments for me was when I saw the Grave Encounters movie trailer, worst idea ever. It was okay until that girl turned around...

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Probably the scariest thing for me was when I was on a canoe trip and went backwards over a waterfall. I definitely felt like I was drowning, even though I'm a strong swimmer. I've done several courses in lifesaving techniques and they always said that the victim does not care about the person saving them.. It's true, I cared nothing for someone who offered me their arm. I just wanted to get out of that water as fast as possible. Just some first-person warning for those of you who want to be lifeguards

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

that would scare the living crap out of me.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

@Hobbed_it gahhhhh. SOSCARY!

royironarm
royironarm
30 posts
Nomad

I was at a tubing waterslide. My tube wouldn't flip back up. I almost lost conciousness.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Seeing a flying roach attempting to land on you

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

there was this one time where i put 2 paper clips into an outlet and blacked out! XD

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

The scariest thing that happened to me.I divide by zero:P

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

The scariest thing that happened to me was maybe a year or so ago... I had a terrible nightmare. I was dreaming about... Ghosts.. attacking me for some odd reason... but i watched paranormal activity that day ( FAIL). Woke up in the middle of the night screaming that i thought i saw a ghost. My cat looked at me and meowed.... Next thing happened when i took a arrow to the knee. OWIE.

GrimReaper027.jpg&w=361&h=508&ei=1joWT5vKJMSZ2QW5w9SMAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=462&vpy=116&dur=79&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=94&ty=218&sig=114282578488979496406&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=93&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0" alt="http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Reaper&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=509&tbm=isch&tbnid=Y1Uzf8XTp-EzGM:&imgrefurl=http://blackepiphany.50webs.com/grimreaper.htm&docid=H3632tCLp5HevM&imgurl=http://blackepiphany.50webs.com/GrimReaper/GrimReaper027.jpg&w=361&h=508&ei=1joWT5vKJMSZ2QW5w9SMAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=462&vpy=116&dur=79&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=94&ty=218&sig=114282578488979496406&ampage=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=93&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0" />

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

http://blackepiphany.50webs.com/GrimReaper/GrimReaper027.jpg

Sorry for double but idk how to post images.. if this one fails i aint gonna try again :3

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Wow... these are scary. also... BUMP!!! creepy picture too...

Showing 16-30 of 32