ForumsThe Tavern{necro}The most scary thing that has EVER happened to you

32 5913
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

well. the MOST scary thing that has ever happened to me was when I was turning on a light, It electrocuted me. It sounded like Zzz-zZzzzZZZtt it scared me so bad, that every time I turned it on after that, I used a toothbrush.....

• 32 Replies
Wyguy
Wyguy
22 posts
Nomad

i was home alone, i heard something in the garage i went out there the car was turned sideways i hear laughing then i went screaming out the door i thought i was going to die

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup was swimming in the river and his aunt owned a large raft made from wood and empty 50 gallon plastic tanks that kept the raft aloat.well there is air under the raft because the tanks hold it up.you have to go under the tanls though to get to the air bubble.well killersup decided one day to go under to the air bubble another way.he went under and he came up.he was being a idiot though and moved his head up really fast.the back of killersup's head bashed off the tanks and he lost all of his air.killersup also lost his sense of direction while not being able to breath.killersup's lungs burnt him for air and eventually after what felt like a hour killersup was able to get out from under the tanks (there was 5-6 tied together in the shape of a box)and he breathed air once again! killersup thouhg the was gonna die though.seriousltly.scaries thing ever.

Showing 31-32 of 32