ForumsThe TavernWhich would you chose: Chicken, Pork, or Beef?

105 19201
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

If you had a choice of one of those meats, what would it be?
Write you opinion...

(You can say another type of meat...if you want to...)
Chicken
http://www.thingsoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Buffalo-Chicken-Wings.jpg
Beef
http://www.biblelife.org/beef-porterhouse.jpg
Pork
http://topnews.net.nz/data/Pork-chops.jpg

You can see a list of meat if you click HERE

For me would prefer pork, because if it is really tasty, I would eat it with rice. YUM!!!!

-Dragonico-

• 105 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Beef! Beef and steak! Me likesie! Ahem, sorry.

johnymcjohnflog
johnymcjohnflog
29 posts
Nomad

I like chicken especially at Chik-fil-a.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Sengokura: Beef
auggy2627liveca: Beef
devsaupa: Beef
godandd: Beef
firetail_madness: Chicken
Cenere: Beef
dair5: Chicken
KatPryde: Chicken
Alexistigerspice: Beef
Masterforger: Beef
johnymcjohnflog: Chicken
daleks: Chicken

Beef Fans: 7
Chicken Fans: 5

(organized steak as beef)
I think that Steak is beef, but beef is not steak.

Dragonico
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

beef/steak all the way because, doesnt this look delishious? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Arbys_Roast_Beef_Sandwich.jpg steak sandwich... mmmmmmm.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I think that Steak is beef, but beef is not steak.

While correct, considering the way you put it, steak would still be put under beef.
It's like saying that dinosaur eggs are eggs, but eggs are not dinosaur eggs. In a vote on whether people liked dinosaur eggs, a separate vote for that would be appropriate, but in a vote between say, eggs and fish, a dinosaur egg would still count as an egg, not a fish and not its own category, and pardon my rambles, it is late.

Noteworthy is my dislike towards voting threads in the first place, because they tend towards either spam or useless. Spam, if users start just voting for their favourite, useless, because a moderator would delete the spam, reducing the actual count of votes.

Also, haven't there already been several points towards pork, not to mention your own opinion?
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I prefer human meat, because it has all the nutrients you need in a single meal*. Yup. Nothing more satisfying than chowing down on a big ol' Texan ham. And, to make things even better, my stomach will already be adjusted to the cannibalistic life style that will inevitably dominate the world after the 2012 apacolyspe. Win-win!

You could say I'm a people person.

*but not really. It's especially lacking in dietary fiber.

Oh, and while "steak" usually refers to beef, a steak is simply a cut of meat perpendicular to the spine / muscle fibers. You can have tuna steak, for instance.

DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

Chicken Definitely... Suits my lifestyle better

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I would definitely have to go for chicken... it's like it's said here in the Netherlands, "Chicken, the most versatile meat, chicken!", yummm.... I can even tell you that this sort of meat -poultry is the correct titel actually- is even the ONLY sort that has his own advertisement with commercials here in the Netherlands! It's just to versatile in use, something other meat sorts don't have... =D

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Beef FTW. I don't really like Chicken, except some certain recepies and breaded one, for the Pork it is nice but Beef is much nicer in my opinion

JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

Chicken easily. Fried, grilled, barbecued, roasted, nuggets, tenders, soup.

Though beef steaks and burgers and eastern North Carolina pulled pork BBQ aren't that far behind.

Naoto1994
Naoto1994
19 posts
Nomad

Definitely pork. Then comes beef and then chicken. The reason pork is great, well... umm... Sunday BBQ. xD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Won't this end up a bit skewed because Jews and Muslims can't eat pork? And there quite a few around here.

I'll abstain, because I swap my meat intake daily, beef one day, pork the other, and I like them all. Depends muchly on the way its cooked too.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

hard decision for me since i dont really like meat. i dont eat pork since im religios and i dont really like beef either. i dont hate schnitzel and chicken mcnuggets so ill go with chicken XP. but honestly, normal fried chicken is my 2nd most hated food XD

SuperKruddKid
SuperKruddKid
42 posts
Farmer

I personally love beef, but another great meat that has not been mentioned is lamb. It is very delicious Mongolian style.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I would choose not pork cause I'm Jewish :P

Won't this end up a bit skewed because Jews and Muslims can't eat pork? And there quite a few around here.

Yes, it will be.
Showing 16-30 of 105