ForumsThe TavernWhich would you chose: Chicken, Pork, or Beef?

105 19205
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

If you had a choice of one of those meats, what would it be?
Write you opinion...

(You can say another type of meat...if you want to...)
Chicken
http://www.thingsoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Buffalo-Chicken-Wings.jpg
Beef
http://www.biblelife.org/beef-porterhouse.jpg
Pork
http://topnews.net.nz/data/Pork-chops.jpg

You can see a list of meat if you click HERE

For me would prefer pork, because if it is really tasty, I would eat it with rice. YUM!!!!

-Dragonico-

• 105 Replies
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Thanks to ham and bacon, I definitely choose pork!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

For me would prefer pork, because if it is really tasty, I would eat it with rice

What I'm hearing is, the other two don't go good with rice?

Because that's faaaaaaaaar from the truth.

beef/steak all the way because, doesnt this look delishious?

Arby's is delicious. That's a fact, so there's no debating it.

However, I wouldn't call that roast beef "steak". Arby's wouldn't either.

Won't this end up a bit skewed because Jews and Muslims can't eat pork?

In the same sense that Hindus cannot eat beef, yes. However, I don't think that would "skew" anything, as they aren't likely to choose a meat that they can't eat.

Does veal count as beef, it is calf

It's still a cow, ain't it? In which case, I don't think it would fall under the other two given categories.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

and fish arent considered meat either (for some reason.)

so you mean you put fish seeds into the ground to harvest the fish? or fish trees like apple trees?

a fish has muscles, a liver, a heart, a brain, a lung, a stomach and an intestine, a brain and fishbone.

^i say fish is meat.

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

I love beef, though i prefer wild game much more, and I also really like fish too,a lot. but that wasn't one of the choices. on the side note, yay meat! vegetarians don't make much sense to me

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

you say it. i cant see why it ISNT meat so i agree. still, it is not considered meat and even though we both agree we have to stick to the facts

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Imma vegetarian all the way! Except cheeseburgers...those are too good to pass up. So I guess my answer is beef?

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

That confuses me... How exactly can you still be a vegetarian when you eat cheeseburgers?

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

That confuses me... How exactly can you still be a vegetarian when you eat cheeseburgers?

Well basically I'm saying that the only form of meat I would choose to eat instead of a veggie, are cheeseburgers. :P So I guess that doesn't make me 100% vegetarian, so sue me.
NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I like chicken and beef.. the only pork i eat is peperonni and its cuz of my religion.. we shouldn't eat pork :P

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I'd choose beef, steak or chicken stew. I love chicken stew.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Imma vegetarian all the way! Except cheeseburgers...those are too good to pass up. So I guess my answer is beef?

I'm sorry but your not a vegetarian then. Beef is meat witch is an animal being a vegetarian means you don't eat any meat. If you gonna do it you need to do it properly. I only say this because i am a veggie, for two years now, so i would say nether of them. but when i was a carnivore i did it chicken but i don't miss any meat actually
always
always
36 posts
Nomad

but when i was a carnivore i did it

Uh, Jazmoon, I think you mean omnivore.

I would choose chicken because of chicken burgers, chicken tenders, chicken strips, chicken fingers, and chicken wings. Especially the chicken fingers from Red Robin's
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

none of the above- i would choose turkey cuz it is best

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

beef cuz it makes the best stake! :P yum

sand13
sand13