ForumsNews and FeedbackIdeas and Discussions about: customised profile page.

7 2633
inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

i recently built another website for a friend of mine. and i thought. wouldn't it be cool if you could change the layout, colour scheme, font size and colour, ect:

just want to know your thoughts on what you would do to you profile and how to make this possible.

if any mods or admins see this, would you please tell me how realistic this idea is?

• 7 Replies
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

Good idea i think it would be good. like habbo good idea!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Technically, this is already a possibility, if you have the right add-ons to, for example, firefox.
I can't remember what it is called currently, but I am pretty sure it is in the customisation section of the add-on gallery.

Alternately, you can go about changing the colour, font and font size manually in the settings of firefox:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Fluffitifluff/non.png

A bit crude, but works for now.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Jesus text!!

What is already in motion is the customized home page; there are several skins for it, and I'm sure the staff will make more in the future. Like any other custom ideas, the features will have to be directly overseen by the staff for possibilities of rule-breaking with the layouts. I am in support of this simply for the overwhelming member to mod ratio of ~260,000 to 1. Except for the few wiseguys in the community that think it's cool to have different layouts than everybody else by hacking, having pre-set layouts for everybody by the staff would be sweet, sweet insurance that all textures in your profiles are legit. And who knows? We may have layout submissions in the future. That would be jolly good hoopla.

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

hahaha. thank you, that sounds cool.

Cenere: i have never herd of this before. i knew you could change the font size and colour, but never though of applying it here.
cheers. ill go see what i can do to my profile.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

And how about updating country selection in your account settings\\Control Panel.
Serbia and Montenegro are two separate states since 2006.

razer13
razer13
219 posts
Nomad

I have something, when ever some one posts a link and when you click on it, it takes you from AG to that website what if they show you a big enough to see video/comic/picture so you wouldn't need to get back on AG so this would help if you had a slow PC.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I have something, when ever some one posts a link and when you click on it, it takes you from AG to that website what if they show you a big enough to see video/comic/picture so you wouldn't need to get back on AG so this would help if you had a slow PC.

This already occurs with images. The showing of the videos on the site has already been suggested before but i don't think that thread is active anymore.

As you said, i would like a video to display in a forum such as one from YouTube. This is so that you can just click the play button and it will start in the forum.
Showing 1-7 of 7