Ice
Lava
Poison

• 42 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

you know that there are many other elements?

oh, by the way, i think this should be in the games section.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

you know that there are many other elements?

depends how you look at it. one could say there are only 4 elements (which is the thing i say.).

oh, by the way, i think this should be in the games section.

why games? even if games use it alot it has many other meanings in many other aspects.

out of the 4 id say water.

out of all of these? water/ice.

why i dont consider the others?

metal-earth after going through a process.

lightning-in some cases some say it is a form of fire. others say its a form of air. others say its the combination.

nature- by that you mean plants? some say its a form or earth. some say its a combination of earth and water. (in the chinese 5 elements this exists and air doesnt. i guess the explanation is that they create air.)

ice- a form of water. some say its the combination of water and air.

lava- a form of fire. some say its the combination of earth and fire.

poison-not sure why that is here :S???
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

lightning-in some cases some say it is a form of fire. others say its a form of air. others say its the combination.

nature- by that you mean plants? some say its a form or earth. some say its a combination of earth and water. (in the chinese 5 elements this exists and air doesnt. i guess the explanation is that they create air.)

ice- a form of water. some say its the combination of water and air.

lava- a form of fire. some say its the combination of earth and fire.

nature includes plants and animalls.

lightning belongs to fire because i heard lightning is hotter than the sun (thats the reason of the thunder).

ice is an other form of water. melt ice and you get water.

magma/lava is a combination of fire and earth because if you ad water you get stone.

i prefer light.

you forgot to ad light and darkness to the list.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

This thread is not a game it is a discussion, therefore it goes in the tavern, not forum games.

My favorite element is plutonium. Fear my unstoppable radioactive waves of doom. hahahaha

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, Kai would like to answer that:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/fire.jpg

Though it does depend on context.
You know, how air isn't an element in the Chinese Zodiac, but wood is. Or how the fire element in Tarot mainly means something progressing, mainly because it is the associated element of the wands suit.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

My favorite element is rubidium.

*totally read the OP*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

If it would be out of the 4 elements I would choose fire. But out of the list
It would be LAVA. But that choice was rather influenced by One Piece.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite element is rubidium.

*totally read the OP*

^this made my day.

i would chose like because i could shoot lightrays, blind the enemy, use holy light against the undead, heal others, protect others, control light to get laser swords and i could be as far as light. not to forget the admiral in one piece that ate from the light fruit. if someone wants to hurt him...well, the weapons go through me or i would just regenerate.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

There is only 4 elements the other are just combinations,,,

Peoples replys are like their playing doodle god or something.

I would go for Fire.

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

My favorite from that selection there is ice, because it is tons of fun to drop down peoples shirts while they are sleeping. not that I would ever do that >_>

From the actual elements I love copper. It is really cool looking and when burning the flame is awesome!!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

nature includes plants and animalls.

animals arent an element. they are living creatures
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

*reads OP*

My favorite element... PLUTONIUM.

You makin' fun of me, boy? Because plutonium is on the periodic table of ELEMENTS and it's my favorite, so there. And technically water is not even an element, neither is fire, or light, or ice...or metal...or lava...or lightning...
Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

What type of elements are you talking about? The only elements are those off of the periodic table of elements. Like AfterBurner0 said,

And technically water is not even an element, neither is fire, or light, or ice...or metal...or lava...or lightning...
[quote]

The elements that every one else is talking about are just combinations of the elements or the combustion of the combination of the elements. Off of the periodic table, I would have to say that Oxygen is my favorite. Without it, we would all be dead.
Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

Oops, the second "quote" is my writing, not anybody else's. Typo on my part.

Sheogorath96
Sheogorath96
13 posts
Peasant

on the list, lighting off the list, light

Showing 1-15 of 42