ForumsThe TavernGold or Oil??

35 6923
Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

Gold or Oil?? whhich will cost more in the Future??
Gold there is a machine that makes 1 liter of disel ( fuel ) in around 5 minutes , you cant argue with that!!

• 35 Replies
jorgea
jorgea
2 posts
Nomad

I think gold would cost more since the value keeps rising. I wonder what other members think about this here at http://www.armorgames.com

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Gold is a luxury for the most part, oil is currently an essential part of life, so if we don't develop any alternative fuels, than oil will eventually.

Gold there is a machine that makes 1 liter of disel ( fuel ) in around 5 minutes , you cant argue with that!!

Wut

I wonder what other members think about this here at http://www.armorgames.com

Advertising AG on AG?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The first cars were electric, it stands to reason that the last cars will be electric. Gold will cost more, as oil will become obsolete.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

the value of oil will rise since the world's percentage of oil will drop and most people drive cars that need gas and it will probably take a long time for the whole world to convert to alternate fuel sources

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Advertising AG on AG?

Adception!

Oil; has the quantity decreases, demand will increase. Basic economics right there folks.

Though gold is shiny...
OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

Right now? Oil. We need it and we need a lot of it. Once our dependence on it goes away, then gold. It's constantly imcreasing in price and has a variety of uses

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

I'll advertise the advertisment.

Check out
this post on the gold or oil thread!

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Right now? Oil.

Amount for a gallon of gold? 3,671.04 USD*

Amount for a gallon of oil? A few dollars.

*I took the price of an ounce of gold and multiplied it by 128 (the amount of fluid ounces in a gallon)
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

@my last post

I just found out that was completely wrong, but a gallon of gold is still worth more.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Until I can use gold to fuel my Hummer, I'll have to go with oil on this one.

(I don't really have a Hummer. I just said that I did in the hopes that it would make me cool)

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I took the price of an ounce of gold and multiplied it by 128 (the amount of fluid ounces in a gallon)

Does a fluid ounce equal a mass ounce? I thought there was a difference... I would Wiki it, but the site is convenienty blacked out.

(I don't really have a Hummer. I just said that I did in the hopes that it would make me cool)

Success!
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Does a fluid ounce equal a mass ounce? I thought there was a difference... I would Wiki it, but the site is convenienty blacked out.

There is, I kind of screwed that up. But still, seeing as how one ounce of gold is worth 5 times the price of a gallon of gas, gold is more expensive right now.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Did anyone ever stop to think that it might be neither of both? (O.o)

Who's to say that in the future, oil will be replaced by another substance for fuel purposes and others...
...and all currency will be abolished, making gold useless and worthless at the same time! Heheh...

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

You don't have a Hummer because you have a Humvee, right?

A lot of analysts say that Gold is set to be more valuable than oil. So, I guess I am going to agree with the experts, gold will cost more in the future.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

seeing as how one ounce of gold is worth 5 times the price of a gallon of gas,

Gold is about $1650/oz. Gas is about $4 a gallon. Gold is over 400 times more valuable right now.
Showing 1-15 of 35