ForumsThe TavernFavorite Fast Food Chain?

27 3601
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

My favorite is a tie. I like either Burger King or Wendy's. How about you? What's your favorite fast food chain?

• 27 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't think I could live without Wendy's. Which is ironic, because I'll probably live longer if I don't eat it at all.

So basically, I can't live either way.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Whilst I'm getting extremely sick of all these "Favorite whatever threads" I suppose I'll post.

I don't know, I like Sonic and Subway, for different types of foods. Sonic is more the traditional fast food, burgers and hot dogs and what not, but Subway you can get exactly what you want on it -and- they don't screw up your order because you're sitting there staring at them and can correct them.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

Probably subway just cuz its cheap and healthy after a soccer game when you're playin in a tourney

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

subway is a good fast food chain because anything there is fresh and hot. i got once a cold burger at Mcdonalds. i said that it was cold. i got a new one after i talked to the manager.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

McDonalds is my favorite fries and Burger king for burgers.
Arbys is growing on my though, roast beef on a bun with au jus dipping sauce is great

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

This one is easy... Burger King all the way! They win hands down!

I was oh-so happy when they finally decided to open a BK in my city which had been suffering from the MacDonalds-effect for years... that was the only place in town to turn to whenever you craved for a burger... *blocks memory*

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Chick-fil-a is pretty amazing. But Burger King is where it's at, yo. Burger King is the best place to get a, good ol', classic, American cheeseburger.

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

A&W is my absolute favorite fast food place, but seeing as they are hard to find my next favorite is Subway

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

Mc donalds

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Five Guys are the best, in my opinion.

Five Guys is awesome! I like that the ingredients are included like subway and that their large fry is like half the bag.

Seeing as there aren't very many [good] Mexican fast food places, though, it qualifies.

Chipotle is pretty darn good.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

chick fil a, five guys, sonic and taco bell.
in that order. yup

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

chick fil a

OMG. Chick fil a is SO good. I don't know how they make a chicken sandwich that amazing.
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I would have to go with subway, mcdonalds, and chick fil. Especially Chick fil, the chicken tastes sooo good!!!

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

haha easy question always KFC, tasty chicken there, chips, wraps and especially the potato gravy!

pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

McDonalds!!!

Showing 1-15 of 27