ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}1 Trillion Dollars

45 8280
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

What would you do with $1,000,000,000,000.00?

• 45 Replies
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

$1,000,000,000,000

That's 1 trillion.

But if I had a billion...I'd buy a Ferrari 458 Italia, a Lamborghini Gallardo 560 Spyder, a Lotus Exige 260 S, and a Bugatti Veyron. Well that takes care of $1,000,000 dollars. Now what should I do with the leftover $999,000,000.....
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Probably start rewarding people for making proper topics. I would still have about the same left after that.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I would buy a very nice car, an expensive house in Southern California and take several courses in computer programming and such. I would then work for Armor Games. I would donate $1,000,000 to Armor Games and then another $1,000,000 towards many different charities. I would then deposit the rest of the money into a bank and look for a girlfriend. Have children and then live life. I would then die when i stop living life and give half of my money to each of my children or also some to my grandchildren if i have any at the time.

So that's my life sorted. Does anyone want to give me $1,000,000,000 now?

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Yeah, sorry for that mix up, but I agree Afterburner, I peronally think that Ferrari is the best. Probably would get a few of them.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Doesn't the Bugatti Veyron in itself cost $1,600,000?

I'll get a cheap one from eBay or something. hahaha.

Nice tastes, by the way.

Thanks! XD
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I would buy some awesome cars, like a SSC Ultimate Aero and a McLaren F1, and a 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback. Then I would go to some concerts, with backstage passes, of course. Then go to college, so I can continue to make money, find a boyfriend, blah blah blah. The rest of my life as a billionaire...

Alot would go to charities, too.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

This a trillion... But give them first to me and then i will see what i am going to do with them! xD

beastmaster1
beastmaster1
5 posts
Peasant

if i had a billion dollars i would deffinantly buy a gigantic house and probably get lost inside of it haha

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

You should really be less modest with your 1 trillion blk2860. XD

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Buy a mansion share money with friends then buy the most up-to date car buy some awesome clothes and get me some games

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Get a state of the art computer system, new car, support my gf and her family for the rest of their lives, get a washer dryer, new home entertainment system, maybe build my own island to live on or at least a really nice plot of land to build a house on, shopping spree, buy up the houses that are for sale around my area, start an animal sanctuary, donate bucket loads to charities and acts of kindness. Save and live off the rest. Maybe down the road buy my way into office.

PwnPower
PwnPower
22 posts
Peasant

give a 1/4 to my family and spend on things i need and want

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I would....get myself a nice car when I get old enough and less reckless to drive properly, get my parents a splendid new house, invest a chunk of it in blue-chip stock.

And stuff a mattress with money. Because you know, I just can.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Honestly, guys, we aren't talking about several billion dollars, I'm talking about 1 Trillion dollars (because the moderator changed it, I said a billion when it looked like a trillion), so maybe you might want to buy a country, Create your own business, or do something so extravagent that no one else has done before like blk2680.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

so maybe you might want to buy a country,

Who would even sell it to you? Even the poorest piece of land is honestly worth more than one trillion, because you have to factor in the infrastructure there, the people, the natural resources, and even the historical value to it.
Showing 1-15 of 45