ForumsThe Tavern[duplicate] Where do we go after we DIE?

13 2394
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

This question has been troubling me foe many years now. There are lots of theries like we will become an animal, go to heaven and live for eternity, go to hell and be punished for a long time etc.

What are your thoughts on where we go after we die

Leave your interesting aand creative responsis below!

Don't be shy to leave a thought or comment nobody will make fun of you or exclude you from sharing your own thoughts in this discussion

• 13 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

heaven or hell one of the two

DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

You become a zombie and eat brains!

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

you either go to heaven, to hell, or to purgatory, which is where you wait before you go to heaven...thats what my church believes but im quite uncertain as well

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

There's a thread about it already.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

yea but about 2 years ago did a discussion like this and it was good because lots of people got to express their thoughts and ideas. So I thought I would bring something similar back.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Since I can't imagine just laying around for eternity, not feeling or seeing anything, I do believe we go to heaven or hell.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Meh, absolutely nothing. We die, get put in the ground, we eventually make the ground fertile enough for a tree, a tree is planted, we rot and make the land rich. No afterlife, nothing.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I say when we die, it is just pure darkness. However, I do believe that we could get reincarnated into something else.

Of course, there's also Bleach's version of the afterlife which I hope is real.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

The processes of the brain the result in the emergent property known as consciousness cease and the entire structure of the body begins to break down into it's base components. Those base components are then used as nutrients for other forms of life and that's where we go when we die.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

What are your thoughts on where we go after we die

Well, I suppose that depends on who handles your remains. Hopefully you are interred or otherwise disposed of according to your wishes, but most likely we end up sold to necrophiliacs on the black market and we end up on display in some macabre museum near Azerbaijan.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I just hope I don't end up in some Church.

http://meathaus.com/wp-content/images/sedlec-ossuary-bones.jpg

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I just hope I don't end up in some Church.

Holy crap! Wouldn't want to meet the people responsible for this church either.. although I'd love to inspect the decoration closer myself^^

I guess I'll heed to Sovngarde after I die, after all the battles I've fought and dragons I've killed... Shor's bones, I can't wait to join the festivities!
...oh wait.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I will be resurrected by the dragon balls so after I die I will go to the McDonald's.

Showing 1-13 of 13