ForumsThe Tavern[referrals]my government

7 1440
sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

i made a government called pestcontrolicnewfoundland it is on nationstates.com i thought it would be cool to see if anybody joins.

• 7 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Is this a clan? Clans are not allowed on AG.

sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

not a clan its a government on a government-making website

sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

it is not spam! i made a country at this site:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=pestconroliclnewfoundland
i thought i should tell armorgames!

sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

actully it is here:
http://www.nationstates.net/pestconroliclnewfoundland

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say that this is something that belongs in the "About" section on your profile page rather than in the forums, unless you can generate some sort of discussion with it. It's a way you can tell AG about your nation without having to make a thread about it (do you see now what can be avoided by doing this?)

And as for the rest of you.... do you really think that pointing out obvious spam makes you look helpful? Do you honestly think that a moderator can't tell what spam looks like?

If you want to be helpful, please, for the sake of the rest of us who actually care about the sanity of this site, kindly zip it unless you actually have something actually constructive or at least relevant to say.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

And as for the rest of you.... do you really think that pointing out obvious spam makes you look helpful? Do you honestly think that a moderator can't tell what spam looks like?

They're young teens on the Internet, man, they don't know any better.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

While the thread itself is not really spam, it is instead a referral link. Threads about referrals to other sites for benefit is taboo. You can, however, create a thread about Nationstates discussion--a thread that talks about the site in general and how it functions; we haven't had that thread in a while.

Showing 1-7 of 7