ForumsThe TavernNHL's Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

11 2008
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

Who do u want to win the stanley cup this year?
I am hoping that either Vancouver or Toronto will win

• 11 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Howard will drive the wings to the Stanley Cup. Detroit's picks of rookies and young players really affected them in a good way.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Who do u want to win the stanley cup this year?

Me too, the Stanley cup needs to come back where it belongs, to CANADA!!!
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I would love for Toronto to win, they've been my team my whole life. But I am a realist and don't think it will happen this year. But they will make the play-offs and I like the direction the team is heading in. Give it a couple more years and they will be right there!
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

Vancouver all the way.

I want a rematch against Boston in the final. And I want to beat them in game 7 so they can feel the pain.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I want a rematch against Boston in the final. And I want to beat them in game 7 so they can feel the pain.

It looks like that there's a bunch of Canadian here. I'm from Quebec but I live in the US now. I still want Canadian teams to win. It's unfair that there are too many US teams vs Canadian ones. It should be 50/50.
johnymcjohnflog
johnymcjohnflog
29 posts
Nomad

I want the red wings to play the penguins in a rematch and win.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I've lost all hopes for the Leafs. They might make the playoffs, but nothing serious is going to happen until 5 or more years. I think they should fire Ron Wilson already because even if they make the playoffs, they're gonna get kicked out the first round. I'm betting that St. Louis is going to win the cup this year.

TheNardDogg
TheNardDogg
6 posts
Nomad

St.Louis Blues is who I want to win, but in terms of who I think will really win... Detroit. Strong team every year, Howard is having a fantastic year and Datsyuk is probably going to be romping after being picked first in the all star fantasy draft.

Pittsburgh because of Malkin and NYR because of Lundqvist are also pretty good choices. It's hard to say only halfway through the season.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I know it's off topic but did guys watch the Skill competition?
Zedano Chara won the Hardest Shot competition with 108.8 mph! :O

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would love for Toronto to win

I've lost all hopes for the Leafs.

Don't worry, all they have to do is hire the great Guru Pitka to fix their best player's romantic problems and they'll win Stanley's cup again.

In my world it really happened.
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Zedano Chara won the Hardest Shot competition with 108.8 mph!

Chara is an animal! I think they should alter the hardest shot competition rules and make everyone use wood sticks. Take the technology of the carbon fiber flex out of it and see who the best PERSON shooting is. Although Chara might still shoot 100mph with a wood stick!
Showing 1-11 of 11