ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}Your favorite season?

27 5063
firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

Mine is fall, because spring is too wet, summer is too hot, and winter is too cold. (I live in Ontario, Canada.)

• 27 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I think my favorite season is summer because I live so close to the beach and it's great during that time of the year. And because it's not sweltering most of the time, because I don't like it when it's REALLY hot. mid 80's is fine with me. ^ ^

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Mine would have to be fall, winter's too cold and i didn't get snow this winter (dissapointing), spring there is too much rain, and summer is too hot. Ontario, Canada

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

My favorite would have to be fall. The weather is nice until it gets too windy and the cold starts to kick in.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

I love the spring. Clouds are my favorite things to see up in the sky, it means rain, and the sun is too hot for me.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I like the winter, you get to play in the fresh snow. My second choice would be spring.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I would go with spring. Everything is just beginning to grow back and the weather is usually really nice. Not hot, but not cold either.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup10 thinks that the early summer would be the bestest for the reasons of
1.birthday-day of birth
2.flowers, errrr killersup10 means football and manly things
3.biking is what killersup10 likes as well

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

whenever its summer I love the feeling of that cool fall breeze, but in the winter I get in an amazing mood when there is a random really warm day transitioning into spring (we can have some pretty sporadic weather here in Louisville). I guess I just like whichever season we aren't in haha.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

The reasoning other users have given for their choice, all depends on "where" you live on this beautiful globe of course... someone who lives around the equator might love winter, where a Siberian inhabitant might dread it...

As for me, I live in Europe and simply love the springtime!! =D

Everything is brandnew, all smells fresh, everything glitters and sparkles when it's bathing in a thin over of freshly fallen rain, birds tchirping with joy in the cosy temperatures outside and the wind plays with your jacket while the sunlight tickles you skin... aaaaaahhhh

Vivaldi got the idea of what I mean here! SPRING!!!

Thanx to my grandfather who introduced this wonderful piece of art about a wonderful piece of art to me!

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Spring and fall!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Spring and fall!

Both? These are two complete opposite seasons, so this raises some questions there darkengy... why these particular two together then? =)
Showing 16-27 of 27