ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}Your favorite season?

27 5064
firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

Mine is fall, because spring is too wet, summer is too hot, and winter is too cold. (I live in Ontario, Canada.)

• 27 Replies
TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

My favorite season is Winter! Plus that the Christmas Holidays are during the winter!! I also like summer since i don't have school.. But i don't like it because i don't like taking a bath on the beach and it is too hot!!! :/ So.. winter comes first! xD (I live in Kalamata , Greece)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i love winter the best. but obviously i would be really sad if the other seasons wouldnt exist. winter here though isnt really nice. fall and spring arent really noticable here but winter and summer can be really unbearable.

i like the cold so the winter doesnt bother me like other people. but sometimes it can be very annoying.

since its the dessert its ALWAYS EXTREMELY hot in the summer and even the nights are just horrible. and in the winter its just crazy. sometimes its actually pretty warm, then a few minutes after that its extremely cold. sometimes the mornings are colder then the nights and since its pretty much the town with the dryest air in the entire world it even feels colder then it really is.

ive been to germany and being here is colder then there sometimes even though its usually snowing over there and never snows here (winter of course).

(israel, an oasis town XP)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i like every season except spring because i get hit by allergies in spring.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

My favourite season is definitely the spring time. I do have a light allergy, but I really like the weather and temperature around springtime. And the day gets dark at a reasonable time.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

It sort of depends where I am. In some places, winter really isn't that cold, and summer isn't that hot either.

But for where I am now, I'd say that I like late spring and summer into early winter. I can't really decide on one season. I like the warmth of spring and summer, the colorful leaves of fall, and I like the snow of winter.

What I don't like is when it's still cold and the snow starts to melt, and the days get rainy and mushy. Blech.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

the heat is the best in the summer (houston)

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Spring~

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

1- Winter because of the snow, cold and Christmas.
2- Fall because of the colors.
3- Spring because where I live, early Spring is best for bike rides.

I hate summer because last year's temperature was around 40 degrees Celsius (above 100 F) with high humidity for more than 30 days. >

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I'd have to say Spring. I like rain and moderate temperatures, along with all the smells and growing thingies.

Although the constant tornado warnings suck. And snowstorms out of no where, (recalls blizzard of 2003?) when 4 feet of snow just falls in 1-2 days in early April. (Or was it early March...I forget)

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Although the constant tornado warnings suck. And snowstorms out of no where, (recalls blizzard of 2003?) when 4 feet of snow just falls in 1-2 days in early April. (Or was it early March...I forget)

Want to trade place with me? I live near the Mississippi river where it's always hot and humid with Tornado threats almost every weeks.

Colorado must be great in winter.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

For now, my favorite season is either spring or fall, since the weather isn't too hot or too cold. Now I still would love to have the other seasons to be existent, but not too extreme.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Winter is good for days of school but other then that it's boring IMO but since I don't go school anymore I'm going to go for summer because I like it being warm outside so I can play football and mess around without getting cold.

Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

I really like winter and love spring
Autumn is okay, but I don't like summer -.- it's too hot.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I love summer where i live its not too warm. I get off school and get to do partially what i want

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

My favourite season is winter. You can play in snow and do alot of fun sports in winter.

Showing 1-15 of 27