ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}if you were a animal..........

18 3174
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup says that he is sorry if this post was already made(killersup does not think it was but it might have been) but if you were a animal what would it be ?

• 18 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup would be a lizard maybe a bearded dragon.just so killsup could lay back in the sun and not care what is going on

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

and yes, I think this thread exists like on page 3 or 4 or something like that...
I would be a dinosaur, a t-rex with very short arms, use my head for full impact and my tail for beating.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ahh i see. i am sorry to the maker of that i did not know there was already a forum about this subject.

since that has been brought to my attantion that this has kinda already been wrote about then i would like to modify the forum to "if you could be anything even somthing compleatly made up (just be sure to describe it )what would you be.

thanks to dragonico for bringing that to my attention

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

Hear me out, I would like to be an cyborg penguin. A penguin with rockets in its feet (yay! penguins can fly!) and complete invulnerability to the cold, water,and pressure. It can torpedo down ships and aircraft too. Oh, don't forget a cannon (idk where, but I love cyborgs with cannons).

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

cyborg penguin ..........sweet

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I would become a werewolf/wolf that eats the faces of vikings

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

and while we are pretending i will also become a vapire and TEAR U APART

alnoapalulalo
alnoapalulalo
12 posts
Nomad

I'd like to be an angel because angels have wings! I'd really like to fly and act as God's Messenger. They also have magical powers, I think.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

that would be cool.athough killersup is scared of hieghts so flying would not work for him

maninfrontofthemask
maninfrontofthemask
95 posts
Jester

I think I would be a Tiger, because I am usually calm and curious, but you do not wanna be around me when I'm angry. Or I COULD BE A DRAGON CAUSE THEY ARE EPIC!!!!

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

invincible dragon!!!!!!
or GOD!!!!!!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ummmm wow killersup guesses that would work.,,

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

I would want to be Wolf.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

la platypus. btw. i saw a similar topic, almost JUST like this. trololololololo...

Showing 1-15 of 18