ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}if you were a animal..........

18 3173
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup says that he is sorry if this post was already made(killersup does not think it was but it might have been) but if you were a animal what would it be ?

• 18 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Just like I stated in the other thread, I'll (again) be my chinese starsign, a Dragon! =)

That mighty towering giant of a mystical beast suited with it's strong wide wings, ruling middle earth and scorching it wherever I please to go! Hahahaaa

And to debunk another post in this thread... I wouldn't have to be invincible! I'm well protected by my thick horned armored body and can face any adversary with my swift speed, razor-sharp claws and blazing fireballs...

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

Id be a freakin giant octopus id be rare,huge, and i could stick to stuff!!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

jeffk3 wrote:

Flag
Well I'd want to be a Demon with twin Warhammers that would drain your life force and supplement mine and, unbreakable armor that is similar to daedric armor of Skyrim (but not exactly the same). Also with a bow with arrows that caught people on FIRE!!

mrdaycee wrote:
Just like I stated in the other thread, I'll (again) be my chinese starsign, a Dragon! =)
That mighty towering giant of a mystical beast suited with it's strong wide wings, ruling middle earth and scorching it wherever I please to go! Hahahaaa
And to debunk another post in this thread... I wouldn't have to be invincible! I'm well protected by my thick horned armored body and can face any adversary with my swift speed, razor-sharp claws and blazing fireballs...

THE CREATIVITY sooo much creativity wow guys killersup s impressed!if you guys were these cretures you guys could rule the freakin world good job guys!

ghost2486 wrote:

Id be a freakin giant octopus id be rare,huge, and i could stick to stuff!!

when is a giant opctopus NOT rare???????killersup would laugh if he went into the ocean and there was a giant opctopus that had the name ghost2486 tatoed on its head.

great creativity guys this is FUN to read.

Showing 16-18 of 18