ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 2

651 49744
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The last Super Hero/Villain game that I created stressed me out because of problems in real, and problems posting. But now everything is cleared up, and this one will be better than the last.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.
Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Here, you can choose what power you would like to have. Select only one, and add it to your character sheet, below this list.
Powers:
Healing Factor: Ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging and immunity to illnesses and other defects.
Acid Generation: Ability to generate acid, can be manifested through touch or as a spray (eg. acid spit, acid blood, etc.).
Animal Mimicry: Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.
Body Part Substitution: Ability to replace one's limbs or other body parts with those of another.
Bone Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.
Duplication: Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.
Echolocation: Ability to determine location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar or radar sense.
Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye and/or other forms of perception.
Sonic Scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.
Vortex Breathe: Ability to inhale/exhale with superhumanly powerful strength. This can range from exhalation on par with gale force winds to inhalation on par with the power of a gravitational vortex. In some cases, freezing temperatures can also be achieved.
Heat Vision: Ability to burn objects with one's gaze.
Freeze Vision: Ability to freeze objects with one's gaze.
Darkness/Shadow: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating it.
Weather Manipulation: Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, ocean currents, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather.
Superhuman Speed: Ability to move, run, fly, react, think, and sense at speeds much faster than a normal Human. Those with this ability also have accelerated brain activity which allows them to process sensory information so fast that everything seems to be moving in slow motion while the user moves at normal speed.

I think that's enough, right?

Character Sheet
Energy: 0
Fame: 0
Honor: 0
Inventory:

You might have noticed that I've taken away Hunger, Hydration, and Rest factors. Although these no longer matter in this RPG, you will gain energy for your powers by drinking, eating, and resting.

Once ya join, you'll be randomly given a setting and story. Hope you enjoy

• 651 Replies
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Name:Evil Genius
HP: 100/103%
Desc:187cm, 80kg, black hair, brown eyes, slightly slouched back.
Powerarkness/Shadow
Energy: 98/110%
Fame: 1%
Honor: -5%
Inventory: $105.29
Time of Day: 5:31PM; Monday
Job: H&H Employee: $310/week;8:00AM-5:30PM;Monday-Saturday

HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!
You kill him in the alley and search him.
Choose everything you would like to take:
$437
Hidden Knife
Protein Bar
Credit Card
Unknown Documents

I take the money of course, the knife, bar, and documents. I read the documents, and I steal a car and sell it.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Gregory Outridge
HP: 10/100%
Desc: 6'3", thin, pale, short black hair, deep green eyes
Power: Acid Generation
Energy: 29/100%
Fame: 87%
Honor: 21%
Inventory:$3.92
Time: 8:01PM;Tuesday
Residence: Homeless Camp in Alleyway (68% filled Fuel Can/4 tents/6 other people
Job: Janitor for Resturaunt--Monday through Friday--2:00PM to 8:00PM for $212 a week.

(By the way, when do I get paid? End of the Friday shift?)

(Yes, at the end of Friday.)

I should hurry up and rest. I head back to the camp.

You arrive back at the camp, and Caitlin rushes to you. "Oh, where were you!" she yells, hitting you, then hugging you. She has a few tears dribbling down her face. "We... we were attacked by this weird guy! He controlled him," she points to one of the others,"and made him attack us! He was using our own shadows against us, how is that possible?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Ryan Blivio
HP: 100/100%
Desc: Slick Jet Black Hair, Green eyes, 6,2, Many wounds and Scars.
Power: Duplication
Energy: 0/100%
Fame: 36%
Honor: -18%
Inventory:$1,766/duplicated Magnum w/ 4 bullets
Time of Day: 5:21PM; Sunday

Go to a stoplight, smash open a car door with the block knock the person out, throw them out, get in the car, and drive it.

You do all of this, and the man chases you angrily as you escape with his car. This is what it looks like:

It looks like some cops in the area took notice to the man yelling at you while he chases you. Where will you go?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Zack McAllistor
HP: 101/105%
Desc: he was an experiemt of a mad scientist and growed two new arms so he has four now. he is athletic, strong and fast, tall, black hair with red stripes, red eyes
Power: Luminokinesis/Animal Mimicry
Energy: 27/107%
Fame: 82%
Honor: 34%
Inventory: Watch/$40/Red handkerchief
Job: Dishwasher at 4 star resturaunt from 2:00PM - 9:00PM/$53 -- Monday - Friday
Time: 1:56PM; Monday

i create a light orb, let it float to them and then...boom, lightgrenade! the light orb explodes with a bright light to blind them. then i turn only my legs into cheeta legs and my only my arms into gorilla arms, run towards them and knock them out. then i call the police.

You do all this, and they all are knocked out now. The citizens are still freaking out. You take someones phone, say thank you, and call the police.

You change your arms and legs back to human arms & legs, and then the police arrive. The situations boils down, and they decide to take you back to the police station.
In the station, two policemen interrogate you. "How did you gain your powers? You know, you can't just go around and morph into those things, using light balls that explode! The citizens freak out! Look, we know that your trying to do good for the city, but morphing and all that weird stuff doesn't help. It just causes chaos. Please understand... we never dealt with this before, and neither have the citizens, so please stop. Again, we know your trying to help, but your doing more bad than good. Let us handle the bad guys, okay?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Powerarkness/Shadow
Inventory: $542.29/Knife/Protein Bar/CIA Documents

I take the money of course, the knife, bar, and documents. I read the documents, and I steal a car and sell it.

You read the documents, and it contains a list of the Most Wanted criminals in the city.
You steal a car, but you cannot sell it to establishments because they'll know its a stolen vehicle. The only people you could possibly sell it to is gang members, and they usually don't keep a deal fair. What will you do?
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

@blk
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb-ZY_JOfVziJkzwCQFmxcjtwcTBpX8XYt-SwlRBXaes2TJIWw

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Fame: 45%
Honor: -26%
Time of Day: 5:21PM; Sunday

I try to run him over (Epic image fail)

Apparently some images are epicly retarded while others actually work O_o

You make a u-turn, and run him over. Two officers see the crime, and they get into their vehicles and begin a chase. Your pretty far ahead of them by the time they get in their cars and turn on their sirens. What will you do now?
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Residence: Homeless Camp in Alleyway (68% filled Fuel Can/4 tents/6 other people
Job: Janitor for Resturaunt--Monday through Friday--2:00PM to 8:00PM for $212 a week.

(Thanks for the info. Just making sure.)

You arrive back at the camp, and Caitlin rushes to you. "Oh, where were you!" she yells, hitting you, then hugging you. She has a few tears dribbling down her face. "We... we were attacked by this weird guy! He controlled him," she points to one of the others,"and made him attack us! He was using our own shadows against us, how is that possible?"

I look at her in shock. "...What? Was it that evil angel guy I fought? Or something else? Is everyone alright?"

(FYI, I do know what happened with Evil Genius attacking. )
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I look at her in shock. "...What? Was it that evil angel guy I fought? Or something else? Is everyone alright?"

(Lulz, maybe you can find his base one day if he gets one and attack it xD)

"Evil angel... what? I don't know! It was some crazy guy!" she yells, squeezing tighter. "We lost the $6 you gave us... and he destroyed one of the tents, but we put it back up. Everything is okay now... but its not safe here for us."
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

"Evil angel... what? I don't know! It was some crazy guy!" she yells, squeezing tighter. "We lost the $6 you gave us... and he destroyed one of the tents, but we put it back up. Everything is okay now... but its not safe here for us."

(...If I may quote Alice Cooper, "To forgive is divine, but vengeance is mine." )

"Ok, I understand... Are you suggesting we have to move?"
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Time of Day: 5:56PM; Sunday

You turn onto a highway, and you gain speed, passing slower cars. The cops are slowly gaining speed and catching up to you as you go down the highway. What will you do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time: 8:14PM;Tuesday

"I... I don't know. Maybe. I just know that I don't want that to happen to us again."

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

"I... I don't know. Maybe. I just know that I don't want that to happen to us again."

"Ok, how about this: We relocate, at least for the time being. I'll try to stay around more so another attack won't happen. How about that?"
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

"That sounds okay. So what is all that about the Evil Angel person? Were you hurt?"
As she says that, your head begins to start throbbing. The pain snuck back up on you after you remember what happened.

(Look at your profile)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Desc: he was an experiemt of a mad scientist and growed two new arms so he has four now. he is athletic, strong and fast, tall, black hair with red stripes, red eyes
Job: Dishwasher at 4 star resturaunt from 2:00PM - 9:00PM/$53 -- Monday - Friday
Time: 1:56PM; Monday

You do all this, and they all are knocked out now. The citizens are still freaking out. You take someones phone, say thank you, and call the police.

You change your arms and legs back to human arms & legs, and then the police arrive. The situations boils down, and they decide to take you back to the police station.
In the station, two policemen interrogate you. "How did you gain your powers? You know, you can't just go around and morph into those things, using light balls that explode! The citizens freak out! Look, we know that your trying to do good for the city, but morphing and all that weird stuff doesn't help. It just causes chaos. Please understand... we never dealt with this before, and neither have the citizens, so please stop. Again, we know your trying to help, but your doing more bad than good. Let us handle the bad guys, okay?"

"i cant remember how i got my powers. sorry if i caused any trouble, i am not doing it again. how long have i to stay here?"
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Time: 2:03PM; Monday

"You can leave now. Thank you for your cooperation, sir. Its hard to come by decent people these days." the officer says. He leads you to the exit of the station. "Take care." he says, leading you out of the door. He walks back inside. What will you do now?

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Powerarkness/Shadow
Inventory: $542.29/Knife/Protein Bar/CIA Documents

You read the documents, and it contains a list of the Most Wanted criminals in the city.
You steal a car, but you cannot sell it to establishments because they'll know its a stolen vehicle. The only people you could possibly sell it to is gang members, and they usually don't keep a deal fair. What will you do?

For the car, I will take parts and sell them to used cars sales and after, once ive done that, I will look at the least wanted criminal on the list, and search for him.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Time: 2:03PM; Monday

"You can leave now. Thank you for your cooperation, sir. Its hard to come by decent people these days." the officer says. He leads you to the exit of the station. "Take care." he says, leading you out of the door. He walks back inside. What will you do now?

i go to work.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Powerarkness/Shadow
Inventory: $1,342.29/Knife/Protein Bar/CIA Most Wanted Documents
Time of Day: 6:34PM; Monday

You collect $800 for the parts that you sold.
The last criminal on the most wanted list, Jack Ingram, is worth $300 dead, $1,000 alive. His location is south of you, about 34 miles away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Watch/$93/Red handkerchief
Time: 9:03PM; Monday

You arrive slightly late, and the boss scolds you for a few minutes, then tells you to get to work.
you finish the shift, and collect $53.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time of Day: 6:02PM; Sunday

You floor the gas pedal, but the cop cars are slightly faster than your car. They slowly gain speed and distance. One cop uses a megaphone, and demands you to pull over. "If you do not comply, we will use deadly force." he says as the megaphone echoes his voice.

Showing 586-600 of 651