ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 2

651 49697
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The last Super Hero/Villain game that I created stressed me out because of problems in real, and problems posting. But now everything is cleared up, and this one will be better than the last.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.
Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Here, you can choose what power you would like to have. Select only one, and add it to your character sheet, below this list.
Powers:
Healing Factor: Ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging and immunity to illnesses and other defects.
Acid Generation: Ability to generate acid, can be manifested through touch or as a spray (eg. acid spit, acid blood, etc.).
Animal Mimicry: Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.
Body Part Substitution: Ability to replace one's limbs or other body parts with those of another.
Bone Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.
Duplication: Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.
Echolocation: Ability to determine location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar or radar sense.
Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye and/or other forms of perception.
Sonic Scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.
Vortex Breathe: Ability to inhale/exhale with superhumanly powerful strength. This can range from exhalation on par with gale force winds to inhalation on par with the power of a gravitational vortex. In some cases, freezing temperatures can also be achieved.
Heat Vision: Ability to burn objects with one's gaze.
Freeze Vision: Ability to freeze objects with one's gaze.
Darkness/Shadow: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating it.
Weather Manipulation: Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, ocean currents, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather.
Superhuman Speed: Ability to move, run, fly, react, think, and sense at speeds much faster than a normal Human. Those with this ability also have accelerated brain activity which allows them to process sensory information so fast that everything seems to be moving in slow motion while the user moves at normal speed.

I think that's enough, right?

Character Sheet
Energy: 0
Fame: 0
Honor: 0
Inventory:

You might have noticed that I've taken away Hunger, Hydration, and Rest factors. Although these no longer matter in this RPG, you will gain energy for your powers by drinking, eating, and resting.

Once ya join, you'll be randomly given a setting and story. Hope you enjoy

• 651 Replies
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Zack McAllistor
HP: 101/105%
Desc: he was an experiemt of a mad scientist and growed two new arms so he has four now. he is athletic, strong and fast, tall, black hair with red stripes, red eyes
Power: Luminokinesis/Animal Mimicry
Energy: 27/107%
Fame: 82%
Honor: 34%
Inventory: Watch/$79/Red handkerchief/Martial Arts-Defence(book)/Map of City/7428 PricklyPine Rd written on back of map
Job: Dishwasher at 4 star resturaunt from 2:00PM - 9:00PM/$53 -- Monday - Friday
Time: 12:41PM; Monday

You eat three pears, and you feel better than you ever have before. Then, you eat the six apples. After a few minutes, you feel very full and bloated. Your becoming a little light headed. What will you do now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Mort
HP: 100/100%
Desc: A bit thinner and taller than most other people, grey eyes, and dark-blond hair.
Power: Duplication
Energy: 20/100%
Fame: 22%
Honor: -16%
Inventory: Newspaper/$88/M1911(4/0)/pocket knife/bag of marijuana/4 unknown pills/sunglasses
Time of Day: 11:06AM; Saturday
Job: Fast Food Server from 9:00AM - 5:00PM for $47 Monday-Friday

The man gets very close to two of your duplicates, and they attempt to stab him, but he vanishes. A thick black mist forms from where he vanished from, and it rises into the atmosphere. Your duplicates look very confused. There is no sign of that strange man anymore. What will you do now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Evil Genius
HP: 103/103%
Desc:187cm, 80kg, black hair, brown eyes, slightly slouched back.
Powerarkness/Shadow
Energy: 110/110%
Fame: 7%
Honor: -5%
Inventory: $1,402.29/Knife/CIA Most Wanted Documents/Jar of Purple Liquid.
Time of Day: 7:56PM; Monday
Job: H&H Employee: $310/week;8:00AM-5:30PM;Monday-Saturday

You consume the protien bar, and gian all of your health and energy back. You stole a motorcycle stealthily from the garage, but a couple walking on a sidewalk saw the theft. You arrive at his house, and you're crouching outside of the window in the front yard. You see two men wearing black shirts, sitting on a couch, watching TV. A door to a room is open, but you cannot see inside the room from this position. What will you do?

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Name:Evil Genius
HP: 103/103%
Desc:187cm, 80kg, black hair, brown eyes, slightly slouched back.
Powerarkness/Shadow
Energy: 110/110%
Fame: 7%
Honor: -5%
Inventory: $1,402.29/Knife/CIA Most Wanted Documents/Jar of Purple Liquid.
Time of Day: 7:56PM; Monday
Job: H&H Employee: $310/week;8:00AM-5:30PM;Monday-Saturday

I will control one to kill the other and then I knock him out, and then I search the house for any money and for the man.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zack McAllistor
HP: 101/105%
Desc: he was an experiemt of a mad scientist and growed two new arms so he has four now. he is athletic, strong and fast, tall, black hair with red stripes, red eyes
Power: Luminokinesis/Animal Mimicry
Energy: 27/107%
Fame: 82%
Honor: 34%
Inventory: Watch/$79/Red handkerchief/Martial Arts-Defence(book)/Map of City/7428 PricklyPine Rd written on back of map
Job: Dishwasher at 4 star resturaunt from 2:00PM - 9:00PM/$53 -- Monday - Friday
Time: 12:41PM; Monday

You eat three pears, and you feel better than you ever have before. Then, you eat the six apples. After a few minutes, you feel very full and bloated. Your becoming a little light headed. What will you do now?

i wait for any results. it said that these fruits give me more power. if the results will not show after an hour meditating, i will go to the scientist, using the address on the backside on my map. i ask people where 7428 PricklyPine Rd is if i can not find it on my own.
Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

Name: Mort
HP: 100/100%
Desc: A bit thinner and taller than most other people, grey eyes, and dark-blond hair.
Power: Duplication
Energy: 20/100%
Fame: 22%
Honor: -16%
Inventory: Newspaper/$88/M1911(4/0)/pocket knife/bag of marijuana/4 unknown pills/sunglasses
Time of Day: 11:06AM; Saturday
Job: Fast Food Server from 9:00AM - 5:00PM for $47 Monday-Friday

I'll try to follow the mist with my eyes.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Why isnt veksing posting any more?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I should have said this earlier. I got sick of hosting it, so I decided to let it die. I forgot to post it on here and tell everyone who was playing somehow, so that's why you weren't notified. This is why I haven't created any more games so far; because I get sick of hosting some games after about 50 pages. So from now on, I'll be playing a lot of FG's before I begin to create new RPG's again.

Showing 646-651 of 651