ForumsThe TavernWhat's your most irrational fear?

32 5748
bananaboy7
bananaboy7
6 posts
Nomad

Mine would have to be getting my feet/toes bitten off by large fish/sharks when I go swimming, Or when I walk over a storm drain and feel as though it's going to collapse from underneath me. How about you guys?

• 32 Replies
darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Elevators =___=

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

I love heights ^.^

i do fear heights but i still love them XD. i think i love BECAUSE of the fear because that feeling makes me excited and i usually dont have any problems fighting that fear. ill shiver and be scared but ill enjoy the moment
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

My biggest irrational fear is probably over-worrying about my health. Every time I get a wimpy little stomach ache, I think it might be caused by like my appendix rupturing or something. My uncle had that happen to him once. Or a minor case of heart-burn makes me worry that my heart might be failing. Or even just a head-ache, I'm afraid I might be having a stroke. hm...I guess I'm just a weirdy.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

hm...I guess I'm just a weirdy.

No, there's a lot of people with hypochondria.

Although from what you have said, it sounds more like you just think it may be the worst case scenario and don't -seriously- think you're having those, just worried it may be so.

i think i love BECAUSE of the fear because that feeling makes me excited and i usually dont have any problems fighting that fear. ill shiver and be scared but ill enjoy the moment

I just like being able to see everything.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well... My most irrational fear would have to be riding in an elevator and having it stop between floors... Had that ever since i saw on TV this guy who was trapped in an elevator for 5 days (and no one noticed that this elevator never showed up), either that or the cable breaking while on an elevator and falling to your death (LOL... i guess). Another irrational fear i have (along with many other people), is getting your feet caught in at the end of an escalator lol.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

my ultimate fear is probably funny to everyong else but me.
the
fear
of
wasps...
or Spheksophobia. I googled it. lol

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my ultimate fear is probably funny to everyong else but me.
the
fear
of
wasps...
or Spheksophobia. I googled it. lol

not really. i have the same against any flying insect that can bite or sting you. i just didnt mention it because my fear of blood is more irrational. also, since they can actually harm you i dont think its that irrational
ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

I would have to say the dark,because when I was younger he came into my room while I was trying to sleep so he came in put a mask on and did an evil laugh and I still think about it to this day

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Zombies. -___- It's stupid cuz I know they don't exist but I get scared everytime I see a zombie move.. Another one is heights and getting stuck in an elevator D:

0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

while sleeping, insects entry through my ears and eating my brain, or other parasites. (being eaten from inside....)

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

i hate dark claustrophobic places like small tunnels and things. I think i am a bit claustrophobic and my biggest fear is being buried alive. Even if i'm watching a movie or TV and someone is in a tunnel or trapped somewhere dark i get uncomfortable. Oh and i hate zombies i just don't like the idea of being eaten. I know they don't really exist and like my grandma would say "its not the dead you need to worry about its the living" but they still freak me out.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

zombies coming up and eating my brains

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

umm.... either heights or bees and spiders... horrible

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Waking up to the sound of a rocket screaming towards my house. I turn on the local news and see my neighbors house has been destroyed by space junk and now we have to give their enormous pot belly pig shelter until their home can be rebuilt.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

MEH.
The monster under my bed and in my closet
Also my basement

Showing 16-30 of 32