ForumsThe TavernSweet Tooth

22 3859
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I'm a fanatic for anything sweet, ice cream, cookies, adorable girls, cakes, jellies, fizzy drinks, adorable girls, candies, chocolate, pastries, adorable girls the list goes on and on.

So my question for you guys is, are you a sucker for sweet stuff as well? What's your Achilles Heel when it comes to such foods? Sweetest thing you've eaten?

• 22 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

sweets are nice but i dont think id even care if they didnt exist anymore. i was never really a fan of any kind of food either XP

sweetest thing... i think its halva. not sure what it is in english but its really REALLY sweet (and not that great either)

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Wowwww, finally someone posts a thread about the cause of my horrible teeth, amen to sweet tooth. Yeah, you ruin teeth.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I am definatly a sucker for sweet treats. For me chocolate is the best sweet for me. Anything with chocolate is good.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I'm a fanatic for anything sweet, ice cream, cookies, adorable girls, cakes, jellies, fizzy drinks, adorable girls, candies, chocolate, pastries, adorable girls the list goes on and on.

Hahahaha. Mentioning "adorable girls" three times, I approve.

But yeah sweet things are always good. But I personally have always been a person to prefer sour candy over the sweet.
TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

I love sweets!!! There are many sweet things! I can't tell which one is the sweetest though! :/

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I love chocolate. It is the answer to everything Not sure what the sweeest thing is... maybe sugar?

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I love sweets and chocolate and lot of others accept frosting...weird though because everyone loves frosting

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I have a sour tooth. I love sour keys, gummy worms, Warheads, pretty much anything sour. Sweet food is good, but I prefer sour food.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

For me whatever it is it most likely will have chocolate. Out of my family I am probably the least in love with sweet food. Sometimes my mom and sister will get really sweet cake that is too sweet for me. I like sweets but not if they are overwhelming.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

anything chocolate. And just like some of the others I cant stand anything that is too sweet. It just bothers my taste buds. I really don't like frosting either unless its that yummy stuff on cookie cake

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i like chocolate and candy and such, but i would choose a bag of dorritos over it :P

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I don't like frosting period, it has this weird taste that i really hate. I also don't like licorice, it tastes horrible

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

licorice... i HATE the black kind but i CAN remember i used to love the red kind when i was a child. i havnt eaten licurice in ages so i cant remember if the black kind has a different taste then the red kind. my mother LOVES licorice and i could never understand how anyone could like it XD it always tastes like medicine to me

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Cake is my weakness. I love it! I do cake decorating, which is probably why I love cake so much. Also, chocolate. The darker the better!
The sweetest thing I've ever had was candy sushi. Made from fruit leather, Twinkies, Rice Krispie treats, and Sour Punch Straws.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I love chocolate. Anything with chocolate is good for me: cakes, biscuits, ice creams, chocolate bars, ... The only exception to this rule is mint. I can't stand the mixture of chocolate and mint.

Showing 1-15 of 22