ForumsThe Tavernrecomondations for anime? anyone?

22 3370
81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

i am bored and trying to look for an anime to watch so please recomend an anime

• 22 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Elfen Lied is something you watch for the horror and gore first, then the story second. It does have its qualities, but the weird blend of fan service and people being brutally murdered is rather mood swing inducing.
it does have some likeable music, however.

i think its more opinion. when i first watched parts of it (obviously those gory parts) i thought ill never watch this. then i got bored and gave the manga a chance (i dont like violence, blood, inner organs so i thought i should try the manga and not the anime) and i was hooked. i still feel uncomfortable whenever theres blood in the anime but i take it because the story is interesting. since my fav animes are fruits basket, clannad and kaleido star you can see how different elfen lied is from those 3. i never imagined id like this anime but im really happy i gave it a chance. and the music is great there. "lilium" is stuck in my head for more then a week and i dont care XP
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Try Deathnote, Elfen Lied, Highschool of the Dead and Bleach, I think those 4 are epic.
Hellsing and Naruto are also pretty good.

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

Regarding the last reply, I think Deathnote is great, and so is Bleach. But I wouldn't suggest someone to watch High School of The Dead... it's sad being the series' fan, as the authors are kinda... lazy...

81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

already watched gurren lagann,bleach,naruto, and naruto but ill try the others

squelchyman
squelchyman
17 posts
Shepherd

mashimaro I love this anime

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

dont watch anime, watching anime is like drinking the diet version of ur favorite soda, so read manga the original stuff
v
p.s. watch the Dragonball Z anime not dragon ball z kai thats a shorter version make in america not the original made in japan

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

One piece- awesome, long series, but skip fillers if you want.
Naruto- Ninjas for the win!
Nurarihyon no mago- cool if you like yokai and monsters.
Natsume Yuujinchou- good. yokai based, has a warm feeling.
Gosick- a nice, short romance/ mystery.
Death Note- just started watching
Fairy Tale- Magic! Brawls! humor! awesome!
The Wallflower- Its weird animation, but funnier than h***! beware of romance.
Onegai Teacher- Another Romance. alien based, just plain catchy.
Ouran HSHC- Beware of over Laughing from this romantic comedy!

Hoped it helped!

Showing 16-22 of 22