ForumsThe TavernOfficial Question/Favourite Item of the TWeek thread: Toilet Paper Orientation

189 50766
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

So this is the "Official Question/Favourite Item of the Week" thread!
Isn't it exciting?

Since everyone has recently shown an interest in asking and answering random questions, I've decided to make this thread. That way the Tavern will not be cluttered up, but such things may be spoken about.

Any other threads asking about favourites or asking a random question shall be locked on sight at the discretion of the moderation team. Notice that some threads asking a question may still exist. Those threads actually harbour some actual discussions.

Each week, a new question/favourite will be asked, and the thread title will be changed to reflect it. As in the other forums, please make sure to keep responses to a reasonable length (IE more than 1-3 words). Inappropriate or spammy responses will be deleted by the moderation team.

So let's get this thing going then! Starting topic:

What is your favourite operating system (such as Windows, Mac, Linux, etc..) and why?

• 189 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I prefer to have my toilet paper "right here" instead of "over there".

When it's in the "under" orientation, I find it has a tendency to stick to the wall slightly and is therefore noticeably harder to rip. The "over" orientation allows the end piece to be surrounded by air rather than having an obnoxious wall on one side.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

This is the kind of topic that has killed this forum,the reason this is even this active is because of its strange name.

Under is prefered,over is to mainstream for Killersup.

Showing 181-182 of 189