ForumsWEPRHow the US Government will end

31 11878
_DC_
_DC_
17 posts
Nomad

If and When the US government ends how will it end? ( riots, revolution and shift of power , invasion from other a country or countries.

• 31 Replies
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I can think of a thousand things of how the US government can end. Whats scary is that they seem to be coming true. hopefully it's just me.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I can think of a thousand things of how the US government can end. Whats scary is that they seem to be coming true. hopefully it's just me.

Please, list them.

I can see things going about the same as the Roman Empire.
_DC_
_DC_
17 posts
Nomad

One of my theories is that China will try to invade and other countries may follow.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

That was the part where you were supposed to say it's just me,but if you did that you'd just be lying.
One way the government will end is a civil war. Where the government decides to abuse their power. I read about a fiction novel about America's government abusing their power and, unfourtunatly it seems part 1 is coming true.
If the government forget about the people and their values there will be a huge problem.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

One of my theories is that China will try to invade and other countries may follow.

I don't see that happening.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

It will probably become more like a dictatorship over time. Congress will lose power because people are tired of nothing being done when a president has ideas they like.

Where the government decides to abuse their power

*cough* Patriot act *cough*
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I agree (We went in depth on the Roman Republic in Western Civ.)

No, not China. They need us as much as we need them right now. If we don't impulsively buy their products, their economy will tank alongside ours.
I read about a fiction novel about America's government abusing their power

Could you drop a comment on my messenger and tell me the title, I'd like to read that.

Personally, I think the American government is too bureaucratic and is on the path to a leftist agenda. The few businesses we have left are failing and declaring bankruptcy, the government buys those businesses, excessive programs drain public resources, the growing gap between middle class and elite (you know, the 1% everyone was talking about, half of that 1% being a member of Congress), etc.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

more and more people like osama bin laden will start showing up and more and more people will start joining them (cuz of ur policies)
and will cause downfall of USA.
States will try to come out of union.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

^I agree that more 'mock Osamas' will appear, but States won't try to "come out of the union". States haven't tried to do that since the Civil War, and honestly, at this point, I don't think it would do much.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

So in essence.....what you're both saying is a surge in terrorism? I don't see the terrorism bit actually happening, the USA has too tight a security for many major attacks, and it has been knocking out terrorist cells/leaders like a bowling pro knocking pins for the past few years.

As for the second point, who knows with the Reps calling for less Federal power? Though I don't see that having a remote chance of happening, except in areas like Texas with more vibrant ''independent'' histories. Most people in the States would identify themselves as Americans and not say....a person from Connecticut.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I'm sure the US still has a long way to go seeing how the US has helped out much of the world and many countries still owe the US for what the US did for them.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

If you must know. Terrorist attacks have become more recent these days, even without a leader they can still attack the US. The government also seems to let radical muslim groups like the muslim brotherhood live here in America. The government for some odd reason won't make them leave even though everyone knows who they are. I remmember some time after the election Obama made the mistake of saying that he supported them and that they were good people. look it up if you don't believe me.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I'm sure the US still has a long way to go seeing how the US has helped out much of the world and many countries still owe the US for what the US did for them.

Even if that's true, countrie's tend to forget what other countrie's did for them.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The government also seems to let radical muslim groups like the muslim brotherhood live here in America. The government for some odd reason won't make them leave even though everyone knows who they are.

did u mean these?
Is'nt this a little extreme to call them radicals?
cuz as far as I know, they have not been involved in any bombing in USA.
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Hopefully we can turn things around with the right president!

Showing 1-15 of 31