ForumsGamesinteractive buddy

46 15954
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

[b]is interactive buddy a good game? does it desreve 2 be on armor games ????

• 46 Replies
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Well, it is a great game but i think that somebody would have to get it and put it on here in order for it to be on here so why doesn't somebody just download the file and get it here.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Interactive Buddy is so fun! I love beating the living crap out of that thing. I wish it was on armor games

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea it is a kool game to put on here if they dont put it on here it is teir choice or nobody subbmited it to them to put it on or even the person who made it doesnt want to on armorgames

superkk99
superkk99
1 posts
Nomad

pure epic sauce

hannahscherman123
hannahscherman123
6 posts
Nomad

I like to make a bunch of rubber ball and set them on fire and then use weak gravity

crownking900
crownking900
2 posts
Nomad

love it i have all stuff lol
best weapon for me is missle gives money like crazy

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

lol this was a classic.... i forgot about it.... lol, i miss it, it was fun beating him up for hours on end XD.

it was a good game

crownking900
crownking900
2 posts
Nomad

best game ever!

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
162 posts
Nomad

definitely deserves to be on AG, why would you even doubt that it should be.

HorrorLord
HorrorLord
17 posts
Nomad

Interactive buddy is a good game.

TazManiac7
TazManiac7
25 posts
Bard

i thought it was here!

I have to admit it doesn't feel like I am playing a game. it feels more like, i don't know, wasting time without moving towards ant certain goal!

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

hey hey! I LOVE that game! isn't there an interactive buddy 2?

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Interactive Buddy is a good game, one of the first flash games I've played. If you want to get it submitted to Armor Games, contact the creator of the game and try to persuade him/her to submit it to Armor Games.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I finally know the name of this game now. This was one of the first flash games I played when I was younger. I like it because you can do anything you want to the character. I think I'm gonna play it now.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

to answe all doubt, YES this game appeared on "AG1" it was a classic, buttt since "AG2" i have'nt seen it here.

Showing 31-45 of 46