ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56541
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
hawkeyes1234
hawkeyes1234
6 posts
Peasant

i would say either when Dom dies in GOW3 or Soap in MW3

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

When Gaz and Sgt. Griggs die in the ending of CoD 4: MW, mission "Game over" and when John "Soap" McTavish dies on MW3, Mission "Bloo Brothers".

JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

Dieing is the saddest part. Especially if you don't have any extra lives/continues and you NEVER SAVED.

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

in Assassin's Creed Reveletions when i read Yusuf's biography and i seek "Yusuf was the Assassin that kille Vlad Tepes", because Vlad Tepes was a big Romanian ruler and I am Romanian (

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

When Jaks dad dies in Jak 3 .. You'd only know about it if you had a PS2

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Amnesia TDD was a sad game. Well it was just sad to see how scared I was but it was sad.

Chock61
Chock61
69 posts
Nomad

The saddest moments are.. Sergant Johnsons death in halo 3.
And death of noble 6 in Halo:Reach

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

When Jaks dad dies in Jak 3 .. You'd only know about it if you had a PS2

Very sad indeed..

Though one of the saddest moment is in Oblivion, TES. I'll only say this: the Dark Brotherhood keep of Cheydinhal. Friendliest people in the game.. only mission that I felt terrible about.
blackwolf777
blackwolf777
7 posts
Nomad

For me it was in Gears of War 3 when Dom died SPIOLER ALERT SORRY along with his entire family maria his 2 kids as well.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I agree, Doms death in Gears of War 3 is definently the saddest in video game history

sarawrrr
sarawrrr
38 posts
Nomad

The end of Zelda: Twilight Princess. =[

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

that moment when you realize that Kingdom Hearts won't be for the PS2 anymore (got an Xbox not PS3)

~manly man

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The end of Zelda: Twilight Princess. =[

not only that, but when zant takes over hyrule, and everyone turns into spirits.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

here's one better than the other
that moment when you realize that you're missing 5+ kingdom hearts games

~manly man

Xsw98X
Xsw98X
2 posts
Nomad

When I accidentally spilled coke over my keyboard... while playing an unsaved playthrough of Half Life 2... Worst moment ever

Showing 106-120 of 215