ForumsThe Tavern{Too graphic}Worst way to die

20 4007
tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

hey guys if you had a punishment and it has to be as painful as possible, what would you choose?

• 20 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

hey guys if you had a punishment and it has to be as painful as possible, what would you choose?

Why would you choose the worst possible way to die for yourself?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

will tickeling count for torture?
well I think lashes or water boarding.
but why should I choose a punishment for myself?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

drowning.killersup is always scared of water to the fear of drowning.feeling the lungs inside of your body slowly drain and then the burning of no air.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Why would you choose the worst possible way to die for yourself?

I second this. Maybe if you asked what is the worst way to die in our opinion, this might go somewhere. I vaguely recall a thread similar to this a while ago though...
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

well worse kind of death for me be if i die on my bed after a long drawn illness

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Death by paper cuts while in a salt bed. That would hurt so bad.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I vaguely recall a thread similar to this a while ago though...

Ditto.
-
Death from starvation would be the worst. It'd be slow and painful.
Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

It's easy to imagine the worst way to die. ..I won't put up the worst thing I've imagined here.

... But here is one: Anyone watched Stargate SG-1 when it was on?
There was a episode where the leader of the group was being killed, revived and killed, over and over again. (revived by a device that supposedly makes you evil with repeated use)

Anything like that, where you are made to re-experience a horrible death without any sort of blockage to the full experience over and over again, with no hope or end in sight.

Seems about as bad as it gets. Anything that involves "false hope being torn away" and "healing just to be killed/hurt again". Is the worst.

This is a horrible topic btw.
I've imaged worse than I have described btw. Ewwwwwwww.

I suppose being killed by the very people you love might be the worst way though. Especially if you had to go to hell right afterwards.

fuuu see the reference?

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Watching your own family and friends get torchered by cuting the fingers, hands, ears, toes, feet, the legs slowly getting chopped off one inch at a time, same for the arms, cutting the eyes out, cutting the tounge, all this until the person beg's for death.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I'd say
A.) having bamboo grow right through you.
B.)Death by a thousand cuts.
C.)Having liquid nitrogen drip on your body by 1 inch each hour.
D.)Freezing to death.

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

I once had a nightmare wherein I had to watch MYSELF drill my loved one's faces. It was the most messed up thing I ever dreamed. Plus, I'd get lonely after that...

Hydra312
Hydra312
45 posts
Nomad

The worst way to die would be not be able to anything, including walking or even moving, your whole entire life right from when you're born, and dying.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

The worst way to die would be not be able to anything, including walking or even moving, your whole entire life right from when you're born, and dying.

I think that would be more merciful than slowly dyeing after being born after a few weeks while looking healthy.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, I think we can look back on history, specifically the vikings or the norse. One torture/death technique was to cut open a person's ribcage, then pull out the lungs, and slowly watch as they shrivel up, while the person dies. Yet the most gruesome is when they would cut open your stomach, take out your small intestine, make a knot of it on a tree, and make you walk circles around it until you got to the last bit of intestine. Then, you would just bleed out.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Tiny, tiny cuts on someones body then dipping them in lemon juice.

Showing 1-15 of 20