ForumsThe TavernArmor Games: The Survivors (Description)

6 1247
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Hey everyone, it's me. I'v been noticing that almost nobody is active on the site anymore. This can cause less popularity to the site, less socialization or forum games, and just less fun. So I have decided to make a clan of people who still go on armor games and are active. Please join if you think the same or you are at least regularly active on this site.

• 6 Replies
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Oh, i almost forgot! this clan is invite only and will have a ranking system for the survivors. And only people with the perk of invites can let other people join. And this isn't a forum game clan, it's just a clan of people.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

I believe clans on the forums are agains the rules, what does this have to do with religion/politics/world events?

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

...Either way, what is it doing on this forum? Try something like that tavern, it doesn't belong here.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

well it has to do with armor games news etc. so shut up and join or die alone. jk love u all even though you guys hate me

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

well it has to do with armor games news etc. so shut up and join or die alone. jk love u all even though you guys hate me

Great. This forum has nothing to do with armor games news etc. So you should go to the tavern.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Users cannot advertise clans in the community, though they can always post their clan in their about page. This also means, however, that you cannot solicit users to join the clan.

Showing 1-6 of 6