ForumsWEPRWhy does America rank first in school shootings?

97 28558
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

I thought this was a very good question. I want to know what you all think the reasons for this are. Article here

• 97 Replies
SchoolBus
SchoolBus
29 posts
Nomad

Knife can be leathal also. You can make sudden attack or from behind! You dont have to be strong for that. And a cutted throat is very effective. Believe me.

And you dont need c4 to have explosives. There are a lot of things in housholds which are couse explosions when mixed!

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

You can make an improvised pipe bomb with match heads.
Add some broken glass in it and it is pretty much as effective as a grenade.
also you can use match powder as a propellent for an improvised gun.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Knife can be leathal also. You can make sudden attack or from behind! You dont have to be strong for that. And a cutted throat is very effective. Believe me.

Congratz. 1 person. Then others notice and you get overpowered. A gun causes a lot more chaos. Usually people run away.

There are a lot of things in housholds which are couse explosions when mixed!

Very few kids are going to learn that in chemistry class or know that offhand. If they look up 'how to make a bomb' online, they get tracked by the police.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

If they look up 'how to make a bomb' online, they get tracked by the police.

Another matter of procuring the materials. Then again it really isn't so hard; lone wolf terrorists have been known to obtain even radioactive material from chemical companies.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Very few kids are going to learn that in chemistry class or know that offhand.

Forget that making bombs is extremely dangerous. Plus, the thing is that if one bomb goes off accidentally, you probably will not get a second chance to make another mistake. Actually, you can be pretty sure that eventually a bomb will blow up in your face. But whatever.
Making bombs without getting seriously hurt is not as easy as it seems.
tofayel
tofayel
4 posts
Nomad

I think most of American are crazy.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Forget that making bombs is extremely dangerous. Plus, the thing is that if one bomb goes off accidentally, you probably will not get a second chance to make another mistake. Actually, you can be pretty sure that eventually a bomb will blow up in your face. But whatever.
Making bombs without getting seriously hurt is not as easy as it seems.

Do you think a troubled guy determined to blow **** up gives a rat's behind about his own safety
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

No, but what he was stating was that the likelihood of people succeeding in making effective bombs without professional training/aid is highly unlikely.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

No, but what he was stating was that the likelihood of people succeeding in making effective bombs without professional training/aid is highly unlikely.

U don't need a professionally made bomb to hurt people.
Tape cigarette to a glass bottle, fill it with anything flamable,light the cigarette, throw it and enjoy.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Right, and terrorists will want to limit themselves to such relatively harmless devices?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Right, and terrorists will want to limit themselves to such relatively harmless devices?

We are talking about troubled school kids remember?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Right right.....that explains the incredibility of it all.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I think most of American are crazy.

Why thankyou. I'll take that as a compliment.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

In effect, proving his point, by running head first like a deranged madman into embracing such allegations that are flippant idiocy. Really? You never fail to astound me. In a negative way of course.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

In effect, proving his point, by running head first like a deranged madman into embracing such allegations that are flippant idiocy. Really? You never fail to astound me. In a negative way of course.

Are you reffering to me? Let's see crazy things I have done:
Running full speed into a wall and survive,
eating spaghetti with coke in it,
nearly crushing a persons arm for stealing my food,
having half a dozen guns in my back closet.
The list will go on and on. So is there some idiocy in there? Yes, yes there is.:P
Showing 76-90 of 97