ForumsSupport Forum[NECRO] how to get premium content in kingdom rush without paypal

12 16341
joshuabaillargeon
joshuabaillargeon
60 posts
Nomad

Anyone know?

• 12 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Don't think you can. The premium content is there so that the makers of the game can make money.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Yeh dude, when it tells you to pay for it, just slip the money into the disk player

bldysabba
bldysabba
2 posts
Nomad

Yeah, is there anyway at all to get premium content in kingdom rush without using paypal? Paypal doesn't work in India, and I'd gladly pay by credit card for the premium content, but I don't have the option.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Yeh dude, when it tells you to pay for it, just slip the money into the disk player

What a lad
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,777 posts
Chamberlain

i don't believe you legally can sorry i wish i could get the premium content but that's just the way it is

bldysabba
bldysabba
2 posts
Nomad

I want to clarify that I'm more than happy to pay. however, paypal is so f'ed up that it is impossible for me to do so. Can't armor games accept a credit card payment? Or even a credit car payment through paypal, instead of a donation, which requires me to have a paypal balance? Paypal doesn't let users in India maintain a balance due to government regulations

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I want to clarify that I'm more than happy to pay. however, paypal is so f'ed up that it is impossible for me to do so. Can't armor games accept a credit card payment? Or even a credit car payment through paypal, instead of a donation, which requires me to have a paypal balance? Paypal doesn't let users in India maintain a balance due to government regulations

Not a question the regular users can answer. As of now, I don't think so, but any hopes for changes should be spent on emailing the admins directly.

support@armorgames.com
nebmas
nebmas
154 posts
Shepherd

hhmmm there is talk of a kingdom rush 2. That might keep you a bit more busy. I've seen a vid of the premium content its nothing that special. Also, go and check ironhide studios, just time it into your web browser and their site will come up. Then check their forums and places like that, they might have some news.

nebmas
nebmas
154 posts
Shepherd
IronHideGameStudios
IronHideGameStudios
1 posts
Nomad

Ya it would be alot cooler if you can pay a different way because the premium content looks tempting and i really want to get it but im not really the online paying type of guy specially paypal im not that good with that kind of stuff if they made like a card that had a code like xbox live or something like that they would get alot more money because its more efficient.

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Unfortunately, as of now, Paypal is the only method of payment when it comes to purchasing the premium content. Sorry guys

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Deleted a referral hacking link. Necro'd... Locked... =)

Showing 1-12 of 12